UP Sadhu Pension Yojana 2023, Apply Online, form, list, authorized Website, condition, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline the number
The sadhus and saints of Uttar Pradesh need to be happy now, because after a long time any government has launched an important scheme for their welfare, which is the Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana. The word pension is attached to this scheme. So now it can be understood from this that the government has decided to give pension to sadhus under this scheme. So, if you are also a Sadhu and you also want to get pension under this scheme, first of all you need to know who can be a beneficiary of Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana and what is the eligibility to get the benefit of this scheme. . In today’s article we are going to know what is UP Sadhu Pension Yojana and how to apply for UP Sadhu Pension Yojana.
UP Sadhu Pension Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||UP Sadhu Pension Yojana|
|who started it||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Saints of all religions, religions in Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Giving monthly pension to sadhus|
What is UP Sadhu Pension Scheme?
The State of Uttar Pradesh is running the Sadhu Pension Scheme, which was launched by the present Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, who himself is a Sadhu. Under Sadhu Pension Yojana, people living under Sadhu in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be given financial assistance by the government. This financial assistance will be ₹ 500 per month. Sadhus can use the financial help received in this way to buy the things they need or use the money for religious work. However, under this scheme, the government has decided to provide the benefit of the scheme to sadhus whose age is 60 years or more. Sadhus of all religions, sects, sects will be included in this scheme. Initially, about 10 lakh sadhus will get the benefit of this scheme. Camps will also be organized by the government for the successful implementation of this scheme in every village in every district of Uttar Pradesh.
Objective of Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana
The main objective of this scheme run by Uttar Pradesh government is to provide financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month to sadhus, as everyone is aware that sadhus do not have any means of earning and earn by begging people. Living by begging or sitting outside the temple. In such a situation, they have to reach out to people to buy their necessities. So when they start getting a pension of ₹ 500 per month under this scheme, they don’t have to approach anyone to buy things for their small needs. The government has also intended to honor sadhus in this scheme.
Benefits of UP Sadhu Pension Yojana
- Sadhus of all religions, creeds and sects residing in Uttar Pradesh will benefit from Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana.
- Saints who are eligible for the scheme can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Earlier ₹ 400 per month was given under this scheme but now it has been increased to ₹ 100 under this scheme. So now under this scheme sadhus will get 500 rupees per month.
- The decision to implement this scheme in Uttar Pradesh was taken by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in a meeting held at Prayagraj Kumbh.
- The government has fixed the age limit of 60 years or more for the beneficiary sadhus in this scheme.
- Sadhus will be given a pension of ₹ 500 per month by the government under this scheme.
- If there is no shortfall in the pension amount, the government will use Direct Benefit Transfer to pay the pension.
- Pension will be paid directly to Sadhu’s bank account through direct benefit transfer.
- Any sadhu or saint in the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply online or offline in this scheme to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The UP government will organize camps in rural areas for undocumented sadhus and identify them and include them in the scheme.
- With ₹ 500 per month under this scheme, saints and sages no longer have to look anxiously to anyone to meet their financial needs.
Eligibility in UP Sadhu Pension Scheme
- Such sadhus who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Only sages will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Sadhu should be 60 years or above to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Widows, disabled, old sages, saints will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
UP Sadhu Pension Yojana Documents
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photo copy of identity card
- Photocopy of Resident Certificate
- Photocopy of income certificate
- Copy of Bank Account
- Passport size color photograph
- phone number
- Email ID
Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana Application
- To apply in Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana, first of all you need to turn on the data connection in any mobile or device and then you need to go to the home page of the official website of Social Pension Portal of Uttar Pradesh Government. Official website link is given above.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to click on the same option which is showing the option to apply in English language or apply in Hindi language.
- Now UP Sadhu Pension Yojana application form will open on your screen, in which you have to fill some important information like applicant name, applicant’s parent’s name, phone number, email id, aadhaar number, bank account number, address and others. Information etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload your photo by clicking on the upload photo option that appears.
- Now you have to upload the required documents by clicking on the upload document option that appears.
- Now finally you have to put your signature or thumb impression on a simple page and upload it.
- Now finally you have to click on the submit button which appears at the end.
- Thus, you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana through the process given above. Now all further information will be available to you on your given phone number and email id.
UP Sadhu Pension Yojana Helpline Number
In this article we have given you important information about Uttar Pradesh Sadhu Pension Yojana. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme, you can contact the scheme’s toll free number 1800419001.
#Sadhu #Pension #Scheme #Sadhu #Pension #Yojana #Apply #Online