UP Goshala Yojana 2023 Online Registration, Login, Application, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline number
The Uttar Pradesh government has constructed Goshalas at government expense in various districts of UP for the protection of stray cows. In order to protect the cows, the government has given the responsibility of building Goniwara to the village heads. The government has taken another important step for the protection of cows. This step has been taken forward by the government as a plan. The government has named this scheme as UP Goshala Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support for cowsheds, similarly, the government will provide training to the employees working in cowsheds. In this article let’s know what is UP Goshala Yojana and how to enroll in UP Goshala Yojana.
UP Goshala Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||UP Goshala Yojana|
|who started it||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||There is a Goshala in the state|
|Objective||Development of Goshalas in the State|
|Type of application||Online|
|Helpline number||0522-2740238, 0522- 2740482|
What is UP Goshala Yojana
Today, according to statistics, there are around 498 Goshalas in the state of Uttar Pradesh. In order to provide better facilities in all these Goshalas, Uttar Pradesh Government has introduced Goshala Act in the entire state under Uttar Pradesh Goshala Act 1964. Various schemes are being implemented by the government for the existing 498 Goshalas in UP, so that the Goshalas can be developed and the cows can get proper facilities. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government for cowsheds, and the government will also provide training to the people working in cowsheds. The government has decided to provide benefits to such Goshalas under this scheme, and they will be registered for this scheme. The applicant can do the registration himself or through the Jan Seva Kendra.
Objective of UP Goshala Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to develop every Goshala in the state of UP. It has been said that the government will provide financial assistance to the cowshed for better functioning of the cowshed. Not only this, proper training will also be given to the people working in the Goshala. Due to this scheme being implemented by the government for Goshala, the Goshala will run properly and the death rate of cows will also decrease. A person has to apply online to avail this scheme. The application procedure has been issued by the government to apply online. You don’t need to go to any government office to apply.
Benefits and Features of UP Goshala Yojana
- This scheme has been started by the government under UP Gaushala Act 1964. This Act has been implemented in all the districts of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the scheme applicant can enroll himself or he can enroll through Lokseva Kendra.
- The government has released an official website for this scheme, which you can visit to get more information.
- The government has made the application process of the scheme online. This will save you both time and money.
- The government has started this scheme for the development of Goshala in a proper manner.
- Under this scheme, the Goshala will get financial assistance from the government and the people who will work in the Goshala will also be given training.
- It will be necessary to register the Goshala to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Goshalas under the scheme will be registered through Regional Goshala Registration System, Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility in UP Goshala Yojana
- Only such Goshalas will be eligible for this scheme, which are located in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only the Goshalas from which the registration is done will be considered eligible for the scheme.
UP Goshala Yojana Documents
- Information about cattle present in Goshala
- Goshala land documents
- Photocopy of society registration certificate, purpose and rules of organization
- Income and expenditure information of Goshala
- Copy of the proposal given by the Executive Board of the organization for registration of Goshala
Bank Account Details of Committee in UP Goshala Yojana
- Copy of article/proposal regarding establishment of Goshala
- Copy of Samiti PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
- Signatures of all officers on declaration
- Copy of legal articles/proposals authorizing maintenance of records, correspondence, etc.
- Copy of article or proposal regarding regularization of answerable officer in existing management committee of Goshala
Registration Process in UP Goshala scheme
- To register in Uttar Pradesh Goshala scheme, first of all you need to open Gaushala Registration System, Uttar Pradesh official website in any browser.
- After reaching the home page of the official website, you have to click on the registration option which is visible. By doing so, an application will open on your device screen.
- In the application form that appears on the screen, you have to enter information such as name of Goshala, date of establishment, district, applicant’s name, father’s name, username, email, password etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on submit button shown below.
- Now you will get user id and password on the phone number you entered. You have to login to official portal using user id and password.
- After login, the application will once again open on your screen, in which you have to enter all the information that is being asked to be entered.
- Now you have to click on upload document option and upload required documents.
- Now finally you have to click on submit option.
- Thus, by following the above procedure, you will be able to register cowsheds in Uttar Pradesh Goshala Scheme.
UP Goshala Scheme Certificate Verification
- To verify the Uttar Pradesh Goshala Scheme certificate, you need to visit the official website homepage of the scheme.
- After going to the home page, you have to click on the verification option that appears.
- Now you have to enter your district and your certificate number.
- Now you have to click on the same option which is showing the gate status. After this you will be able to verify the certificate.
View List of UP Goshala Scheme
- To see the list of Goshalas, you have to visit the home page of the official website of the scheme and then click on the Goshala option that appears.
- Now a new page will open on your device screen.
- You can see the list of Goshalas in the page that appears on your screen.
In UP Goshala Scheme Login process
- To log into the Uttar Pradesh Goshala scheme, you need to visit the home page of the official website of Uttar Pradesh, Regional Gaushala Registration System.
- After going to the home page of the official website, click on the login option that is visible.
- Now you have to enter your username in the space provided and then password as well.
- Now you have to click on login option. After this you will login.
In UP Goshala Scheme Appeal to authority
- To request the authority, you need to visit the official website of the scheme. We have provided the official website link in the article.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to look carefully. You will see the option of Appeal to Authority, you have to click on the same option.
- Now a page will open on your device screen where you need to enter information like full name, village, police station, district, email id, father/husband name, post, tehsil, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the information in its place you have to click on the option Send Appeal.
In UP Goshala Scheme See list of attachments (see Fig attachment list)
- To see the list of attachments, you have to go to the homepage of the official website of this scheme.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to click on the option showing attachment.
- Now a PDF file will open on your screen.
- You will need to download the PDF file that will open on your screen. After this you will see the list of attachments.
In UP Goshala Scheme Check registration status
- To check the enrollment status, you need to visit the home page of the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page itself, you will get the option of registration status, click on this option.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to select your district.
- Now you also have to enter the application serial number in the space provided.
- Now you have to click on Get Status option. Now the relevant information will appear on the screen of your device.
UP Goshala Yojana Helpline Number
Through this article we have given you various important information about Uttar Pradesh Goshala Scheme. However, if you want to get any other information about this scheme, you need to know the official toll free number or helpline number of the scheme. Uttar Pradesh Goshala Yojana helpline numbers are 0522-2740238, 0522-2740482.
#Goshala #Scheme #Online #Registration #Goshala #Scheme #Hindi