UP Free Cycle Scheme 2023, Free Cycle Collaboration Scheme, Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Online Application, Helpline Number
Recently, the Yogi government has launched another welfare scheme for workers and labourers, which is continuously launching multiple welfare schemes in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The scheme has been named as Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Yojana by the government and as the name of the scheme suggests, free bicycles are being distributed to people under this scheme. Mainly daily wage laborers and laborers are included under this scheme and they are being distributed bicycles without charging ₹ 1 under this scheme. Let us know “What is UP Free Cycle Scheme” and “How to Apply in UP Free Cycle Scheme” on this page.
UP Free Cycle Scheme 2023 (UP Free Cycle Scheme Hindi)
|Name of the scheme||UP Free Cycle Scheme|
|Objective||Distribution of free bicycles|
|who announced||UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Laborers and workers in Uttar Pradesh|
What is UP Free Cycle Scheme (UP for free bicycle plan)
This scheme has been launched by the government in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh and thus now people who are eligible for this scheme can apply in this scheme. We inform you that under Uttar Pradesh free cycle scheme, UP government is providing free cycle to daily wage labourers. Under this scheme, the government has said that it is providing bicycles to more than 4,00,000 people in the state of Uttar Pradesh in the initial phase. Although free bicycles are distributed under this scheme only to those people who have applied for the scheme online, no person can get the benefit of the scheme without applying. The state of Uttar Pradesh has a large number of laborers who travel far from home for work. In such a situation they face great difficulties to travel. That is why the government has decided to provide 4 lakh bicycles under the scheme with a subsidy amount of ₹ 3000 per bicycle.
Objective of UP Free Cycle Scheme (U.P. for free bicycle Plan objective)
The cycle scheme in Uttar Pradesh has been started by the government for several reasons. The government realized that laborers working in UP have to travel long distances to reach their workplaces. And many laborers do not have proper means to reach the workplace, so they have to use other means, which also requires them to pay fares in lieu of using the means. This also increases the financial burden on their pockets. That is why the government has launched Uttar Pradesh free cycle scheme, so that the beneficiary can reach his place of work by the cycle obtained under this scheme. So he doesn’t get tired and also saves the daily commute to work.
Benefits/Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme (Benefit , key Characteristics
- Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme has been launched mainly for laborers and workers living and working in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- A subsidy of ₹ 3000 is being given by the government for the purchase of a bicycle under this scheme.
- In the initial phase, around 4,00,000 workers and laborers will be distributed bicycles by the government under this scheme.
- The laborers can use the bicycles obtained under this scheme to commute to and from their workplaces, which will reduce fatigue and enable them to reach their places faster.
- Due to the cycle obtained under the scheme, the laborers will not have to spend the fare they would have to spend to travel to and from the workplace.
UP Free Cycle Scheme Eligibility (U.P. for free bicycle Plan eligibility)
- The age of the person applying for the scheme should be at least 18 years or above.
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply under this scheme.
- Only those people who are working in any construction site for last 6 months can avail this scheme.
- Only workers and laborers of UP can apply in this scheme.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, a person has to certify that his place of work is away from his home.
- A person who already owns a cycle is not eligible to get a cycle under the scheme.
UP Free Cycle Scheme Document (UP for free bicycle Plan documents)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photo copy of ration card
- Photocopy of voter ID card
- Scanned Passport Size Color Photo Online Application
- phone number
- Email ID
UP Free Cycle Scheme Application Process process)
- You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme under online application process. For this you have to apply for Uttar Pradesh Cycle Yojana. Official website will proceed.
- After visiting the official website, you have to find the application form of this scheme and after receiving it, download it and take a print out.
- Now you need to check the information given in the application like applicant’s name, applicant’s parent’s name, full address, caste, religion, phone number, email id, work organization name, distance from home to work place etc. must be entered. in their respective places.
- After entering the above information, you have to attach the photocopies of all the required documents that you have brought along with this application.
- Now you have to put your signature or thumb impression in the space provided inside the application form.
- Now you have to take the prepared application to the concerned department and submit it.
- Now your application will be checked by the concerned department and if everything is found correct then your name will be included in this scheme.
- Then when the government distributes the bicycles to the beneficiaries, you will get a free bicycle under the scheme.
Free cycle scheme helpline no Helpline number)
The government has issued a helpline number related to this scheme, so that those who need any information about this scheme. Or to register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, they can call this toll free number 1800-180-5412.
#Free #Cycle #Scheme #Online #Application #Free #Cycle #Scheme #Hindi