How to get, Online Registration, Eligibility, document, Official website, Helpline number Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Matritwa Ashwasan Suman Yojana ,PMSMASHY,
The government has launched an ambitious scheme for the health of pregnant women and their babies in India. The government has named this scheme as Safe Maternal Guarantee Suman Yojana. As the name of this scheme suggests, women who conceive will be included in this scheme, and their child will also be given full attention. In this article, let’s know in detail what is PM Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana and how to apply for PM Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Matritwa Ashwasan Suman Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Prime Minister’s Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana|
|who started it||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Nutrition and care of pregnant women|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women and newborns|
|category||Schemes of Central Govt|
|Helpline number||1800 180 1104|
What is Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana?
The credit for starting this scheme goes to Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan. Under this scheme, the government has focused on pregnant women. To protect the life of pregnant women as well as their newborn babies, the government will provide health related facilities completely free under this scheme. In fact, the government wants more and more pregnant women to benefit from this scheme because when more and more pregnant women benefit from this scheme, the maternal and newborn mortality rate will decrease. Under this scheme, after giving birth to a child, the government will provide free facilities to the pregnant women as well as their baby for the next 6 months.
Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana Eligibility
- Only female permanent residents of India can apply for this scheme.
- Women aged 19 years or above can apply under this scheme.
- Women below 19 years of age will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Such women who become pregnant after 1st January 2017 will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Documents in Safe Motherhood Guarantee Suman Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- ration card
- Bank account statement
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Application under Suraksha Matritwa Ashwasan Suman Yojana
- To apply in this scheme, first person has to open the official website issued for the scheme in any browser.
- After clicking on the official website link you will go to the home page of the website.
- After going to the home page of the website, you will see the link of Safe Maternity Guarantee Suman Yojana. You have to click on this link. Doing so will open a new page on your screen.
- The page that will appear on your screen, it has some instructions and at the bottom you will also see an Apply button. You have to click on this Apply button.
- Now the scheme application will open on your screen, in which you have to enter the requested information like name of applicant, name of applicant’s parents or spouse, date of birth, phone number, email id etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload the required documents by clicking on the option Upload documents.
- Now finally, you have to click on the submit button as seen below.
- Now a one time password will be sent to the phone number you provided, you have to enter it in the OTP box that appears on the screen.
- Now you have to click on verify button. This completes your online application in this scheme. Now you keep getting further information on email id or phone number.
Safe Motherhood Guarantee Suman Yojana Helpline number
Through this article, we have given you important information about the above mentioned scheme, and we have also told you how to apply in the scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, you can contact the scheme’s official toll free number 1800 180 1104.
#आवदन #Suraksha #Matritwa #Ashwasan #Suman #Yojana #Benefits #Suraksha #Matritwa #Ashwasan #Suman #Yojana #PMSMASY #Hindi