What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023?, When did it start?, How to open an account, Check balance, Documents, calculators, charts, Disadvantages, Toll Free Number, Age Limit (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana ,ssy, in English, balance check, age limit, Interest rate, Post office, Online, Calculator, Toll free number, Documents, Eligibility,
Even today there are many people in our country who are not happy when a girl child is born, the main reason is that they feel that girls are a burden on us, but now the government is implementing some schemes, so that some girls will no longer be a burden to anyone. One such important scheme is the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, which is specifically launched for the marriage of girls or for the education of girls. By depositing a small amount in this scheme you can get good money later. Let’s know what is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and how to apply for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|was started||From the Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||Girls under 10 years of age in the country|
|Objective||Protecting girls from future financial problems|
|Helpline number||1800 -223-060|
What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana? is Sukanya Prosperity plan)
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is an investment savings scheme launched by the central government especially for girls. Under this scheme, parents can save money for the bright future of their daughters. Under this scheme, parents of girls under 10 years of age can open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account in the name of their daughters and succeed in earning a good amount by depositing a certain amount in this scheme every month. Accounts opened for girls under this scheme mature after the girl attains the age of 18 years. You have to invest in this account for around 15 years. The interest rate on the money invested under this scheme is determined by the government from time to time. Tax exemption is also available under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961 for investment of maximum ₹ 1,50,000 in 1 year under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Changes in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Prosperity plan update)
After opening an account in the scheme, those who deposited money earlier were getting interest at the rate of 8.4% on the invested amount, but now they will get interest at the rate of 7.6%. No tax will be levied on this interest. Under this scheme, investors’ money doubles in 9 years and 4 months.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Eligibility in (Eligibility)
- Only girls born in India will be eligible to benefit under this scheme.
- Parents of girls or their legal guardians can open the account in the name of the girl child.
- Parents of girls or their legal guardians should also be permanent residents of India.
- Under the scheme, an investment account can be opened in the name of only 2 daughters of a family.
- If twins are born in a family after the birth of a single daughter, in such a case separate investment accounts will be opened for the twins.
In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana document (papers)
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card of Parent or Legal Guardian (by whom the account is operated)
- Birth certificate of daughter,
- Address proof
- Medical certificate
- All necessary documents as asked by bank or post office
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Opening Process (How to do open up ssy account)
- To open an account in the name of your daughter in this scheme, first you need to go to the nearest post office or nearest bank and get the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana application from there.
- After receiving the application form, you have to correctly enter all the information asked in the application form in their respective spaces.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach photocopies of required documents along with this application.
- Now you have to submit the application to the same post office or bank from which you received it.
- Thus, by following the above procedure, you can apply to open an account in the name of your daughter in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Helpline No Toll for free number)
Through this article we have given you important information about PM Modi’s ambitious scheme Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. We have tried to give you all the information about this scheme in the article, but despite this, if you want to get any other information about this scheme or register a complaint, the official toll free number of the scheme. 1800- 223-060. You can get all information by dialing this.
#Sukanya #Samriddhi #Yojana #Sukanya #Samriddhi #Yojana #SSY #Hindi