Stand Up India Scheme 2023, when was it started?, Essay, registration, project list, loan application, loan scheme, grant, campaign, eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Toll Free Number (Standup India scheme,When did it start?, Plan, Launch date, Login, Registration, application, loan,
Many great efforts are being made by the Government of India to increase employment in the country. Various types of low interest rate loan schemes are being launched by the government so that the person who wants to start his own business can get the benefit of the government scheme and start his own business with financial help. In order to stand up, the government has launched a welfare scheme for people, called Stand Up India Loan Scheme. Give us detailed information on “What is Stand Up India Loan Scheme” and “How to Apply in Stand Up India Loan Scheme” page.
Stand Up India Scheme 2023 (Standup India Scheme in Hindi)
|Name of the scheme||Stand-Up India Scheme|
|ministry||Union Ministry of Finance|
|Objective||Providing financial support for starting new ventures.|
|Beneficiary||Women from Scheduled Castes, Tribes and All Classes|
What is Stand Up India Scheme? is a standup India plan)
Two words are very important in the name of this scheme, “Standup and India”, that is, there is talk of standing up India in this scheme. Under this scheme, loans are being provided to SC-ST, OBC and women professionals residing in our country to start their own business and get employment.
Stand Up India Scheme Loan details (Stand up India Plan loan details)
- Under the Stand Up India Loan Scheme, business loans ranging from a minimum of ₹ 10,00,000 to a maximum of ₹ 1 crore are being provided to businessmen in the beneficiary category to start a new business.
- Under this scheme people are being given RuPay Debit Card by the government to get money from the bank or return money, through which business aspirants can start their business.
- The objective of the scheme is to provide loans to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and women entrepreneurs to start their own businesses.
- The interest rate under the scheme is very low. However, there is no information about how much it is yet.
- The loan under this scheme should be used for manufacturing business.
- In addition to the initial security, the loan is being secured through a guarantee from the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Stand Up India Loans.
- If 2 people want to take loan under the scheme together one of them should belong to Scheduled Tribe or Scheduled Caste or one should be a woman and their share in the business should be around 51%.
- A period of 7 years has been given to repay the loan.
Eligibility under Stand Up India scheme India Plan eligibility)
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes are eligible for this scheme.
- Women can apply specially in this scheme.
- Only those people who are starting their business for the first time are getting the benefit of this scheme.
- A person should be 18 years or above to avail the scheme.
- To avail the scheme, the individual should not be a banking defaulter in any way.
Documents from Stand Up India Scheme (Stand up India Plan documents)
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.)
- Caste Certificate (not required for women)
- Business address certificate
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Copy of Income Tax Return (latest)
- Project report
- If commercial space is rented, a “Rental Report” is also required.
- Copy of partnership agreement
Online Application in Stand Up India Scheme (Online apply)
- To apply online in this scheme, first of all you need to visit the official website issued for the scheme, the link of which is given below in the article.
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on the “Apply Here” option under the visible “Access Loan in U” section.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, in which you have to click on the option of New Entrepreneurs that you see.
- Now you have to enter your name, email id and phone number in the specified place on your screen and then click on the button that appears with Generate OTP.
- After receiving the OTP, you have to enter it in the specific space shown on the screen and click on the Verify button.
- Now you have to login to the portal. After this, an application form will open on your screen, in which you have to enter the requested information correctly.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload the required documents by clicking on the option Upload documents.
- Now finally you have to click on submit button that you see.
- Thus, by following the above procedure, you can apply in this scheme.
Stand Up India Scheme Helpline Number (Stand up India Helpline number)
Through this article, we have provided you with many important information about the Stand Up India Loan Scheme, and we have also told you how to apply for this scheme. However, if you want to get any kind of information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, you can contact Stand Up India Loan Scheme toll free number 18001801111.
#Stand #India #Scheme #Standup #India #Scheme #Hindi