Sarvajan Pension Yojana 2023, Online Application, Registration, Form, Portal, Application Status, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, document, Official website, Helpline number, last date, Pension amount
Jharkhand government has launched a very welfare scheme for poor, disabled children, widow women, HIV AIDS patients. This scheme has been introduced to pay as pension. To get the benefit of this scheme, a person can apply at home or visit any public service center and apply for the scheme based on the required documents. Under the scheme, a person will get a fixed amount every month, which will be pension. Let’s know in detail in this article what is Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana and how to apply in Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana.
Sarvajan Pension Yojana Jharkhand 2023
|Name of the scheme||Sarvajan Pension Yojana|
|Objective||Pension to deserving people|
|Beneficiary||People of Jharkhand|
What is Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana?
Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana will include poor citizens above 60 years of age and such eligible people will be given pension by Govt. The pension amount will be ₹ 1000 per month and the pension amount will be remitted by the government to the beneficiary’s bank account through direct benefit transfer system on 5th of every month. Earlier only people with APL or BPL ration cards were eligible for this scheme, but now this rule has been abolished. To provide benefits to the eligible people under the scheme, the government will send its employees to their homes for information. After this a list of beneficiary people will be prepared. Destitute people above 18 years of age will benefit from this scheme, widows are also included in this scheme. Apart from this, HIV AIDS patients will also be given pension under this scheme.
Objective of Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Jharkhand government with the aim of providing financial assistance to destitute people in the form of monthly pension, as destitute people have no employment. But now that the scheme has been launched, people will get pension every month after completing 60 years of age, which will enable them to meet their basic needs and also improve their lives.
Benefits of Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana
- Government of Jharkhand has launched Sarvajan Pension Yojana for those citizens above 60 years of age and financially weak.
- Eligible people under this scheme will receive money directly from the government as pension in their bank account every month.
- The pension under the scheme will be ₹ 1000 per month.
- The pension will be credited to the individual’s bank account on the 5th of every month.
- Now APL and BPL cards are no longer mandatory to avail this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the government will send government employees to people’s homes to get information from people.
- This scheme covers people above 18 years. Apart from this, widow women and HIV AIDS patients have also been included.
- Disabled children above 5 years of age are also included in this scheme.
In Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana Eligibility
- Only residents of Jharkhand can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or above.
- Widow women, HIV AIDS patients, disabled children above 5 years are eligible for this scheme.
Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana document
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Online in Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana application
- To apply in Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana, first of all you have to open the official website of Jharkhand Pension Portal in any browser and go to the home page of the website.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the link showing Sarvajan Pension Yojana. By doing this, an application form called Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Application will open on your screen.
- You have to fill all the required information asked in this form in their respective places.
- After entering all the information, click on the Upload Document option and also upload the required documents.
- Now finally you have to click on submit option. Thus, by following the process given above, you can easily apply online in Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana.
Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana Helpline number
Through this article we have given you important information about Jharkhand Sarvajan Pension Yojana. In spite of this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you have to register any complaint related to the scheme, you can contact Sarvajan Pension Yojana official helpline number 0651-2412942.
#Rs.1000 #Sarvajan #Pension #Yojana #Online #Application #Application #Status #Beneficiary #List #Sarvajan #Pension #Yojana #Jharkhand