Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023, What is it, Online Application, Official Website, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline Number
The government is constantly trying to provide employment for the youth and accordingly many schemes are being launched by the government. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme is also an ambitious scheme of the government, specially designed to provide employment to the youth through training. Any unemployed youth can avail this scheme. If you also want to improve your skills and then get employment, then let’s know what is Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme and how to apply for Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme in this article.
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Pt. DeenDayal Upadhyay Skill Rural Scheme|
|department||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Date started||September, 2014|
|Last date||keep going|
|Purpose of the Scheme||To provide employment to unemployed youth in rural areas|
|Helpline number||Not released yet|
Pt. Benefits and Features of Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme (Benefit And Characteristics
- Under this scheme, unemployed youth living in rural areas will be trained in various types of work.
- After training and completing the training, the youth will also be awarded a certificate by the government, which will be valid across India.
- The youth can use the certificate while applying for jobs.
- The government will start training centers in various states so that more and more youth living in the country can benefit from this scheme.
- More than 200 different jobs have been included under the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Yojana, in which the youth can become proficient by training according to their interest.
- People can also get jobs after training under this scheme, which will reduce the problem of unemployment and also reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
Pt. Eligibility under Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme (Eligibility)
- Youth in the age group of 18 to 25 years can apply under this scheme.
- This scheme is only for Indians.
- Unemployed youth from rural areas have been included in this scheme.
Pt. Documents from Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme (papers)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Three passport size photographs
Pt. Application under Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skills Scheme (How to do apply)
- To apply in this scheme, first of all you have to go to the home page of the official website of Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme.
- After going to the homepage, you have to click on the same option which is showing new registration option.
- Now an application form will open on your screen, in which you have to enter your phone number in a specific field.
- After entering the phone number, you also have to enter several other important information in the specified space inside the application.
- After filling all the important information, you have to scan and upload all the documents in digital format by clicking on the upload document option.
- Now you have to scan and upload your signature or thumb impression as well.
- Now finally you have to click on the submit button shown below.
- Thus you will be able to apply for Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme by following the above process. After this, you will continue to receive all the actions via SMS on your phone number.
#Deendayal #Upadhyay #Rural #Skill #Scheme #Deendayal #Upadhyay #Rural #Skill #Scheme #Hindi