Pradhan Mantri Matrutva (Matri) Vandana Yojana 2023, Form, Online application, What is a toll free number?, Official Website, Benefits, Beneficiary, Eligibility, document (Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana ,PMMVY, in English,What’s on, launch date, When did it start?, form, pdf, Online application, application, condition, Helpline number, Beneficiary, Eligibility, Documents,
Many schemes are being launched by the government from time to time for the welfare of the people of the country. Modi government is implementing many welfare schemes keeping women in mind. In this regard, the government has launched a scheme specifically for pregnant women. This scheme launched by the government is named Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to pregnant women after giving birth to a live child, so that the women can get nutritious food for their newborn baby. In this article, we are giving you complete information about “What is PM Matrutva Vandana Yojana” and “How to Apply for PM Matrutva Vandana Yojana”.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana|
|When did it start?||In 2017|
|who started it||Central Govt|
|department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Objective||Financial assistance to pregnant women|
What is Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (PM Motherhood worship plan)
Matrutva Vandana Yojana has been launched by Prime Minister Modi. That is why this scheme has been named Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana. Women who are pregnant will be eligible under this scheme. Under this scheme, women who get pregnant will be given a financial assistance of ₹ 6000 by the government. The government has provided both online and offline methods to apply for the scheme. To apply offline in the scheme, one can go to anganwadi or health center and fill the application form and participate in the scheme.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (PM Motherhood worship Plan objective)
The objective of giving ₹ 6000 to pregnant women under this scheme is to help them financially, hence this scheme has been launched. The government wants to provide financial support to pregnant women so that they and their children stay healthy.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana properties (PM Motherhood worship Plan key Characteristics
- The successful implementation of this scheme will also reduce the child mortality rate in the country.
- Under this scheme, women will be able to arrange nutrition for themselves and their children from the money received.
- This will improve women’s health rapidly and they will also get better nutrition and physical development as soon as the baby is born.
- The money received by women under this scheme will go directly to their bank accounts. So there will be no wastage of money.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana Eligibility (PM Motherhood worship Plan eligibility)
- Only pregnant women can apply in this scheme, the age of the pregnant woman should be 19 years or above.
- At the same time, women who get pregnant on or after January 1, 2017 will be eligible for this scheme.
- Such pregnant women who come from the working class and are economically weak will benefit from the scheme.
- Pregnant women working in government jobs will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to pregnant women whose child is born alive. Pregnant women will not get financial assistance under the scheme if the baby dies during childbirth.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana Document (PM Motherhood worship Plan documents)
- Photo copy of ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhaar card of the child’s parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Identity card of parents
- phone number
- Email ID
Prime Minister Matrutva Vandana Yojana official website (Official Website)
Applying to Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana of Govt Official website has been launched. You can apply online in Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana through this website, also if you want to get any other information about this scheme, you can also get information from the official website of Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana.
Installment of Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY Installment)
- First installment :- Women should apply for the first installment within 150 days of the last period i.e. within 5 months. Women get ₹1000 in first installment. For this, women have to submit Form 1A, copy of MCP card, an identity card and bank passbook.
- Second installment :- Pregnant women must be screened to apply for second installment. Women get financial assistance of ₹ 2000 as second installment. For this, pregnant women should apply within 7 months i.e. within 180 days. To get installment, women have to submit Form 1B, copy of MCP card, an identity card and photocopy of bank passbook.
- Third installment:- To get this installment, the birth of the child must be registered. Under this women get ₹ 2000. Women have to submit Form 1C, copy of MCP card, one identity proof and photo copy of bank passbook to get third installment as well.
- The remaining ₹ 1000 is given to women who are availing the Janani Suraksha Yojana.
Online Application in Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (Online Apply, form)
- Women who want to benefit from this scheme should apply in this scheme. For this they have to click on the official website link of Ministry of Women and Child Development. Doing so will take you to the home page.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the login option that appears. Now you have to click on sign up option.
- Now you have to enter your email id, password and captcha code in the space provided on your screen. Now you have to click on submit button.
- Now a one time password will be sent to your email id, enter it in the blank box that appears on the screen and click on the Verify button.
- Now you will see the application link of Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana on your screen, you have to click on the same link.
- By doing this, the online application form of this scheme will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the information asked in the form that appears on the screen.
- After filling all the information, you have to scan and upload the photo copy of the required document.
- Now finally you have to click on submit button.
In this way you can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana. Now whatever process will happen further, you will get the information on the given email id or phone number.
Prime Minister Offline Application in Matrutva Vandana Yojana (Offline Application)
- To apply offline in this scheme, women have to visit the nearest Anganwadi center with all their necessary documents.
- After going to the Anganwadi center, you have to get the Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana application form from the staff present there.
- Now all the information that is being asked for inside the application, you have to enter all the information in their designated place.
- After filling all the information, affix your passport size color photograph in the specified space and affix your signature or thumb impression.
- Now they have to attach the photocopies of the required documents and submit them to the Anganwadi center employee.
In this way you will be able to apply offline for Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana Helpline No Helpline number)
In this article we have tried to give you all the information about PM Matrutva Vandana Yojana, but despite this, if you want to get any kind of information or you want to register any kind of complaint related to this scheme, you can contact. Official helpline number issued for the scheme. The official helpline number of PM Matrutva Vandana Yojana is 011-23382393. You can call this number from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Sunday is a holiday.
#Pradhan #Mantri #Matrutva #Vandana #Yojana #Form #Online #Application #Pradhan #Mantri #Matrutva #Vandana #Yojana #PMMVY #Hindi