Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2023, Online Application, Grant, When Started, what is, What is the purpose?, Eligibility, document, Official website, Portal, Helpline Toll Free Number (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme in Hindi,benefits, Launch date, Budget allocation, Objectives, pdf form, Online application, Ministries, Eligibility, Documents, Official Portal, Helpline Toll Free Number,
Inspite of tireless work in agriculture, if the crops in the fields do not get water at the right time, the crops get damaged, the farmers have to bear the brunt of it. Not only this, due to crop failure, the production of food grains in the country also decreases. That is why, keeping this problem in mind, the government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sanchan Yojana for the benefit of the farmers. This scheme has been started by Prime Minister Modi. Farmers residing in the country can avail the benefit of this scheme. In this article let’s know in detail what is PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana and how to apply for PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchan Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Agriculture Irrigation Scheme|
|who started it||PM Modi|
|Beneficiary||Farmers in the country|
What is PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
There are many areas in the country where the crops do not get water at the right time, thus the crops of the farmers are damaged. Due to this, the production of food grains in the country also decreases, along with this the farmers also suffer financial loss. That is why the government has launched Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchan Yojana to provide proper irrigation system in such areas. Under this scheme, efforts will be made by the government to eliminate the shortage of irrigation and proper arrangement of water will be made for irrigation in the fields. Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, the benefit will be given to members of self-governing groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmer groups and other eligible organizations. The government has fixed a budget of around ₹ 50000 for this scheme.
Objectives of Pradhan Pradhan Mantri Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
You are well aware of the fact that not watering the crops at the right time leads to crop failure. Due to this, the farmers are suffering huge losses. There are many farmers who take loans from banks to buy crops. In such a situation, they become very worried due to crop failure. That is why the government has started the above scheme to arrange water in the fields of the farmers, under which the main objective of the government is to provide water for irrigation to the fields in the drought areas so that the farmers can produce the crops as expected. And become financially strong by selling
Benefits and Features of PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
- Under this scheme, sufficient water will be provided to the farmers in the country for irrigation and for this the government will also provide subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- Under this scheme, water will be supplied to the farms suitable for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will go to those farmers living in the country who have cultivable land and water resources.
- The scheme will expand agriculture and increase crop production, thereby rapidly increasing the country’s grain reserves.
- Under this scheme about 75% subsidy will be given by Central Government and 25% by State Government.
- Under this scheme, the farmers will also get the benefit of drip irrigation scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will build water sources like water storage, groundwater development etc.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidy if they purchase irrigation equipment.
- This plan will save time and money as well.
- The benefit of this scheme can also be availed by contract farming farmers.
- If a farmer buys agricultural produce under this scheme, he will get 80 to 90 percent subsidy.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana extended till 2026 (Latest Update)
In 2021, on December 15, the Union Cabinet decided to extend the scheme by 5 years to 2026. Thus, under this scheme, the government will spend about Rs. 93068 crores. By expanding the scheme in this way, about 22,00,000 farmers will benefit, out of which about two and a half lakh farmers belong to Scheduled Castes and 2,00,000 farmers belong to Scheduled Tribes.
Financial Assistance for Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana (Tichi Khet Ko Pani Yojana)
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchan Yojana, the farmers will be given subsidy by the government to purchase irrigation related equipment, so that the farmers can irrigate their crops at the right time and get good crop yield. Thus, due to this scheme, an unprecedented increase in the income of the farmers will also be recorded. This scheme has been started to overcome water scarcity in various districts. Thus, Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana has been launched under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Efforts will be made by the government to provide water to all the farms under Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana. Under this, financial assistance will be provided by the Ministry of Command Area Development and Water Management, which will be used to provide irrigation facilities to farmers so that water reaches the farmers’ fields.
Components of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (Elements of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana)
- Convergence with MGNREGA
- Water shed
- Other interventions per drop plus crop
- More crop micro irrigation per drop
- Water in every field
Eligibility under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Yojana
- Only Indian farmers can avail this scheme.
- Farmers who have arable land can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Members of cooperative societies, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmer groups and other eligible organizations will also get benefit under the scheme.
- Contract farming farmers have also been made eligible for the scheme.
Documents in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Identification card
- Land documents of farmers
- Land Deposit (Agriculture Copy)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Application in PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme ,Online application,
Application in PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme (Online Application)
- To apply for this scheme, the farmers have to visit the official website of the agriculture department of their respective state.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to find the PM Krishi Irrigation Yojana option there and click on it when you get it. Doing so will open a page on your screen.
- Now you have to click on apply button which appears at the bottom. And you have to create your account by entering the number and email id on the website.
- After creating account, PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana application form will open on your screen, in which you have to enter farmer’s name, farmer’s mother/father’s name, mobile number, email id, religion, caste. Gender, agriculture related information and other information has to be entered.
- After filling all the information in certain places, you have to upload the necessary documents related to the farm by clicking on the option Upload documents.
- After uploading the document, you will finally get submit option, which you have to click on.
- Thus, you will be able to apply online under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
View Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Yojana MIS Report
- To view the MIS report, you first need to visit the home page of the official website of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- After going to the home page you have to click on the MIS report option you see.
- Now some options will open on your screen. Among them you have to click on the option according to your requirement.
- Doing so will open a new page on your screen. You have to enter whatever information is being asked for in the page that appears on your screen.
- After filling all the information you have to click on view option. Now the relevant information appears on the screen of your device.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Helpline Toll Free No
Through this post we have given you important information about Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. After this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, then you need to know Pradhan Mantri Krishi Nidhi Yojana helpline number. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana helpline toll free number is 1800-180-1551.
#Pradhan #Mantri #Krishi #Irrigation #Yojana #Online #Application #Krishi #Irrigation #Yojana #Hindi