Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline number
For the welfare of the farmers in the country, the government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana in the year 2020 and so far crores of farmers have benefited from this scheme. If you are also a farmer and insist on using solar energy, you are given an opportunity to install solar panels on subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana by the government. Today in this article let us discuss in detail what is PM Solar Panel Yojana and how to apply in Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana.
Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023 (PM Solar Panel Yojana)
|Name of the scheme||PM Solar Panel Scheme|
|who started it||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Farmers in the country|
|Objective||To increase the income of farmers|
|benefit||Benefit of 60% subsidy on total cost of solar pump|
|category||Schemes of Central Govt|
|Helpline number||011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404|
PM free What is a solar panel plan?
The government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana to emphasize the use of solar energy in the country and also to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers will get about 60% subsidy on the total cost of solar panels. Initially, more than 2000000 farmers across the country will benefit from this scheme. Let me tell you that the launch of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme was announced by the Finance Minister while presenting the Budget in 2020. The launch of this scheme was announced in February 1, 2020 and the scheme is currently operational. One of the special things about this scheme launched by the government is that under this scheme, after installing the solar panel, the person will be able to sell the energy generated from it. This sale will be made to various electricity company and in return the electricity company will pay the person. In this way, farmers will also get an opportunity to increase their income by selling solar energy under this scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
Under this scheme, if the farmers in rural areas install solar panels in their fields, they will get 60% subsidy under the scheme and 40% will have to be paid by the farmers themselves to install solar panels.
- Out of the 60% subsidy given by the government, 30% subsidy will be given by the central government and 30% subsidy by the state government.
- Initially, more than 2000000 farmers of our country will be benefited by the scheme.
- Farmers can earn money by selling solar energy generated by solar panels. The solar energy generated can be sold to the electricity company.
- The scheme will reduce the use of diesel engines and promote solar energy.
- Farmers who used to buy expensive diesel for irrigation with diesel engines, no longer have to buy expensive diesel as solar powered irrigation can be done by running an electronic motor.
- A solar plant can water the crops at the right time, thus improving the crop yield.
Eligibility in PM Solar Panel Yojana
- The farmers of the country will be able to benefit from this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only after applying for it.
Documents in PM Solar Panel Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- All necessary documents related to land (Khasra Khatauni)
- Identification card
- ration card
- PAN card
- Bank Account Number
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
PM Solar Panel Yojana Application (Online apply)
- To get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana you have to apply in this scheme. To apply in the scheme, first of all you have to open the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the home page of the official website of the scheme, you will see the notification of this scheme. You have to click on the notification.
- Now plan notification will open on your screen and below you will see apply button, click on apply button.
- Now the scheme application will open on your screen, in which you have to enter all the information you are asked to enter in their respective fields.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on Upload Document option and upload your required documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button which appears at the end. In this way one can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Helpline number
Through this article we have given you important information about Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme. We told you about the scheme and also explained the application procedure in the scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you want to register any complaint related to the scheme, you need to know the helpline number of the scheme. Helpline numbers for PM Solar Panel Scheme are 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404.
#Registration #Pradhan #Mantri #Free #Solar #Panel #Scheme #Apply #Online #Free #Solar #Panel #Scheme