PM EVidya Portal Student Registration (Beneficiary, Basic Website, Helpline Number, Objective, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Application Process) Documents, Registration Process)
Due to the corona epidemic, the condition of people around the world has worsened. From which they will take a long time to come out. But it has had the biggest impact on children’s education. Because as Corona increased, so did the lockdown. In such a situation children could not get higher education. Keeping this in mind, Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman launched the PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Program for students. Through which children will be given higher education. The online model of which is going to be launched. In which children have to register only if they get the benefit.
PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
|Name of the scheme||PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration|
|Started by||From the Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||of the student|
|When did the plan start?||2020|
|Plan availability||30 May 2020|
|Helpline number||Not released yet|
Objective of PM E Vidya Portal
As you know, everyone has the right to a good education. For which our government is making all possible efforts. But it does not seem to be happening in the last 2 years. Therefore children cannot get good education. In such a situation, the government has started this scheme so that children can get good education. He has started this scheme for this purpose. One special thing is that children will also get to learn something new through this. The government believes that children should get whatever rights they have. There should not be laxity in it. Because this is the question of their future. On which the country depends.
Benefits of PM E Vidya Portal
- The central government has started this scheme. Which every child in the country can benefit from.
- Through this scheme, it will be ensured that children get good education.
- After the launch of this scheme, about 25 crore children of the country will get the benefit of it.
- Students of the country will soon be offered online education in top 100 universities.
- There is another medium for this and that is TV. All children who don’t have internet access can get education through this.
- 12 more similar channels are going to be launched by the government under this scheme.
- Diksha platform will also be launched which will include e-content and QR code powered books for all classes.
- The program released by the government will also be called One Nation One Digital Platform.
- For blind children, the government will podcast the program through radio.
- All important steps will be taken by the government to ensure that the education of the students is not affected due to the lockdown.
- Through this program announced by the government, students will get education at the comfort of their homes.
Eligibility for PM E Vidya Portal
- You must be a resident of India to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- If you want to get the necessary information related to the scheme, you can go to the platform issued by the government.
- This scheme has been started for students. Therefore only they can become a part of it.
- Government will take this scheme to 25 crore children through website, TV and radio.
- For this, the government is going to start different channels, in which children from class 1 to class 12 will be given education according to their subject.
- The government will also provide training to teachers for this. So that he can teach children through this medium.
Documents for PM E Vidya Portal
- Whoever is applying for this scheme, they have to remember that they are school students.
- Having a Domicile Certificate is mandatory as the information about your Indian status will be kept by the government.
- It is very important to have student’s Aadhaar card because only then you will be able to apply.
- Passport size photograph is also required as it will be easy to identify the applying student.
- Mobile number is also required so that you can easily get the necessary information related to the scheme.
How to Apply for PM E Vidya Portal
You don’t need to apply anywhere if you want to avail PM eVidya program. Directly from the official website https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in/ You can apply by visiting then you can avail all the services available under the scheme. This scheme is an initiative of Government of India to provide good education to all students.
Official website of PM E Vidya Portal
Official website for this scheme from Govt https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in/ has been issued. To which all students can apply. The application is completely free so every child can apply for it. You just need to attach the required documents. So that your form can be submitted.
Helpline number for PM E Vidya Portal
So the government has released a website for this. The helpline number has not been announced yet. But if the government needs it, it will be released soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- Who started PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Ans- This scheme was started by the central government.
Q- How many students will benefit from PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Answer- 25 crore Indian students will get the benefit of this scheme.
Q- What will be the medium of PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Ans- TV, radio and online media have been selected for this scheme.
Q- What is the objective of the government in starting this scheme?
Ans- This scheme was started for better education of children.
Q- Where can I apply for the scheme?
Ans- You can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website.
Read further –
- Scholarship Scheme 2023: Central Government is offering Rs 75,000 scholarship to all students, apply soon
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023: Govt to give loan of up to 5 lakh interest free, now women will become millionaires, know how?
- E-Shram Card 2023 : Payment has started, check if it has been received in your account
- Solar Power Scheme 2023 : Govt Giving Free Power, Know Who Benefits & How?
- CTET Exam 2023 : Worries are over, rules have changed, apply before this date
- Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2023, Free Wi-Fi
- Shika Aur Kamwa Yojana 2023 (Khojo Aur Kamao Yojana)
- Free Ration Card : These people should submit the ration card immediately, otherwise they will have to pay penalty, know what are the new rules
#eVIDYA #Nation #Digital #Platform #Vidya #Portal #Student #Registration