What is PM Daksh Yojana 2023, Online Registration and Login, Beneficiary, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline number
Various efforts are being made by the Government of India to promote employment opportunities across the country and in particular various welfare schemes are being launched by the Government and emphasis is being placed on successful implementation of the schemes. Some such schemes have been launched by the government under which the aspirants are being given free training so that they can improve their skills and raise their standard of living by earning better income. Pradhan Mantri Daksh Yojana is also one such scheme through which training will be imparted in various fields. In this article we will know what is PM Daksh Yojana and how to apply in PM Daksh Yojana.
PM Daksh Yojana 2023 (Prime Minister Daksh Yojana )
|Name of the scheme||PM Vigilance Scheme|
|who started it||Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar|
|Beneficiary||Target group of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Sweepers|
|Objective||Providing training to create employment opportunities|
|Type of application||Online|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Daksh Yojana (PM Daksha Plan objective)
The main objective of this scheme is to provide short term or long term training to the targeted youth, as when the youth acquire skills under the scheme, their skill level will also increase, enabling them to utilize their skills. You can get employment accordingly. Those who will acquire skills under this scheme will be able to increase their income by getting self-employment based on their skills. Doing so will improve their economic condition and also raise their standard of living. Candidates don’t need to worry about money to get training under this scheme as the training will be provided completely free of cost.
Benefits of PM Daksh Yojana and features
- Under this scheme, it is targeted to provide free training to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities and Scavengers by the government.
- About 50,000 youths have benefited from this scheme during the period 2021 to 2022.
- The application process of the scheme has been kept online by the government. So you don’t need to go to any government office and don’t need to go out of your home.
- To apply in the scheme, you can visit the official website of the scheme and apply in the scheme within 5 minutes.
- Those whose names will be included as beneficiaries in this scheme, will be given an opportunity to get training from a training center near their home.
- The Central Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has taken over the responsibility of running this scheme launched by the government.
- A stipend of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 1500 per month will be given to such candidates with around 80% attendance in short term or long term training.
- ₹3000 per month will be given to the candidates registering 80% or more attendance in re-skilling/up-skilling.
Eligibility in PM Daksh Yojana
- The person applying for this scheme should be a permanent resident of India.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 45 years.
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, Sweepers.
- If the applicant belongs to a backward community, his family’s annual income should be ₹300000 or less.
- If the applicant belongs to economically backward community, in such case his family annual income should be ₹ 100000 or less.
Documents in PM Daksh Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Self Declaration Form
- Business Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Online Application in PM Daksh Yojana
- To avail this scheme you have to apply in the scheme. For this first you have to go through this scheme Official website Must open in any browser.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you will see an option for candidate registration, you have to click on this option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, in which you have to enter information like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, state, district, address, educational qualification, category, location, mobile number etc. .
- After entering all the information in the specified place, you have to click on the option Upload Document and scan and upload the required documents in digital format.
- After uploading the document, you have to click on the Send OTP option that appears on your screen in front of the phone number.
- Now the one time password is sent to your phone number by the website, you have to enter it in the blank box that appears on the screen and then you have to click on the next option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, in which you need to enter training details. After entering the information, you have to press next button once again.
- Now on your screen you will be asked to enter bank account details. You have to enter the relevant information in the specified space and then press the submit button.
- Thus, by following the above procedure, your online application in this scheme is completed. Now you keep getting more information on your phone number and email id.
PM Daksh Yojana Helpline Number
Through this article, we have given you important information about Pradhan Mantri Daksha Yojana, and we have also told you how you can apply for this scheme and become a beneficiary of this scheme. However, if you need any other information about the scheme, you can contact the scheme’s official helpline number 011-22054392. If you have any complaint you can register your complaint on helpline number.
#Daksh #Yojana #Online #Registration #Login #Pradhan #Mantri #Daksh #Yojana #Hindi