Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2023, Registration, What is, Status Check, Beneficiaries, Purpose,Check the status, Registration, Purpose, Login, Start date, Plan,
Many welfare schemes are continuously launched by the central government under the leadership of Prime Minister Modi for the welfare of the people of the country. In line with this, the government has launched a health scheme named Nikshay Poshan Yojana. People who are suffering from Tuberculosis are mainly considered eligible to apply under this scheme. Under this scheme, people suffering from tuberculosis will be given financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month to seek treatment from the government. Let’s know what is Nikshay Poshan Yojana and how to apply for Nikshay Poshan Yojana in this article.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Nikshay Nutrition Scheme|
|who started it||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||TB patients in the country|
|Objective||Providing financial support for treatment|
|Launch of the scheme||April, 2018|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
What is Nikshay Poshan Yojana?
Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has launched Nikshay Poshan Yojana for patients suffering from serious diseases like TB. Under this scheme, those who have enrolled themselves in the scheme and have their names included in the list of beneficiaries, will be given financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month by the government for treatment.
Objective of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
You are well aware that Tuberculosis is a deadly disease. That is why many tuberculosis patients die if they do not receive timely treatment. According to medical research, TB patients need good medicine along with good and nutritious diet. With the aim of providing financial assistance to such patients, the government has launched the Nixhe Poshan Yojana.
Benefits/Features of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- As long as the status of User Identified Unique is uploaded by the DTO, the beneficiaries will continue to get the benefits under the scheme.
- A financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month is being provided directly to the bank account by the government for the treatment of tuberculosis patients.
- A subsidy of ₹500 will be given to patients until they recover from TB or their condition improves.
- ₹ 1000 will be provided to the beneficiary patient during notification.
- After ₹ 1000 for TB treatment, after 56 days, ₹ 500 will be paid per month.
- In the initial phase, the government will cover more than 13,00,000 TB patients under the scheme.
- To join this scheme, you can visit your nearest health center and get yourself registered and enrolled.
- Disbursement of benefit amount to the individual will be stopped after completion of 167 days. If the patient is still under treatment after 167 days, in such a situation the concerned department has to be informed.
- People living in remote areas will be given around ₹ 750 by the government. The government will give them this money for transportation.
- Under the scheme, ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 will also be paid to the healer.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Eligibility
- Only those who have tuberculosis will be eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to those people who have applied for the scheme and their names have been included in the list of beneficiaries.
- People who are already undergoing treatment for tuberculosis will also be eligible for the scheme.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Document
- Necessary medical certificate attested by doctor
- Patients also have to fill an application form.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- phone number
- Email ID
Application Process in Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- To apply in this scheme, first of all you need to open the website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in any browser. Official website must be opened.
- After visiting the home page of the official website, first of all you have to register yourself by clicking on the visible login form.
- If you are not registered then in that case you need to click on New Health Facility Registration option shown below.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. This is the registration page of the scheme. In this you have to enter the information like state, district, profile service etc. in a specific place.
- After entering all the information in their designated place, you have to click on the Continue button that appears below.
- Now you will see a unique ID code on your screen, you need to enter it elsewhere.
- After registering yourself in this way, you have to login to this portal. For this you have to go back to the home page and enter your username and password in the specified space and click on the login button. By doing this you will login to the portal.
- Thus, by following the process, you can apply for Nikshay Poshan Yojana. If you want, you can visit your nearest health center to find out about the scheme or apply.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Helpline Number
Through this article we have given all the information about Nikshay Poshan Yojana. In the article, we have also told you how you can apply for this scheme, as well as what are the benefits of this scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any kind of information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, you can contact the official helpline number of the scheme 1800116666.
So everyone is familiar with the fact that tuberculosis is a serious disease and not everyone’s economic status is the same. So those who have tuberculosis and don’t have money for treatment, must apply in this scheme.
#Nikshay #Poshan #Scheme #Registration #Nikshay #Potion #Scheme #Hindi