Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2023, Online Application, Registration Status, Gujarat, Eligibility, Beneficiary, Document, official website, Helpline number
Often due to natural calamities, the crops of the farmers are damaged, which not only causes financial loss to the farmers, but also the farmers who take out loans to plant the crops have to face more difficulties. To save farmers from this problem, the government has launched Gujarat Kisan Sahayat Yojana. The government has decided to provide financial assistance of ₹ 20000 and ₹ 25000 directly to the identified farmers under this scheme in their bank accounts. Thus the farmers of Gujarat must be aware of this scheme. Let’s know in this article what is Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana and how to apply for CM Kisan Assistance Yojana in Gujarat.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister’s Kisan Assistance Scheme|
|who started it||By Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launch date||10 August 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers in the state|
|Objective||Compensation to farmers|
|Official website||Starting soon|
Chief Minister What is Kisan sahay Yojana?
Since 2020, the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana is being successfully implemented for farmers in the state of Gujarat. The launch of this scheme was announced in 2020 by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupanibhai. It is a kind of crop insurance scheme. If we talk about this scheme, due to natural calamities, farmers’ crops suffer huge losses. In such situation the government has started this scheme to wipe the tears of the farmers, as the government has offered ₹20000 and ₹25000 to the farmers to help them under this scheme. If the loss of a farmer’s crop is between 33 percent to 60 percent, then the farmer will get financial assistance at the rate of ₹ 20000 per hectare, if the same loss is more than 60 percent per hectare, then the Gujarat government will provide financial assistance of about ₹ 25000 per hectare to the farmers. going to go Thus this scheme will definitely be effective somewhere to strengthen the farmers financially. However, as per certain rules, the financial assistance under the scheme will be given only up to a maximum of 4 hectares. More than 56,00,000 farmers in Gujarat will benefit from this scheme. Besides, the highlight of the scheme is that you don’t need to deposit any premium to avail the scheme.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Farmers in Gujarat farm every year with great hope. Sometimes they get bumper profit in agriculture and sometimes they have to bear huge losses in agriculture due to natural calamities. The government has launched the Gujarat Kisan Aid Yojana to compensate farmers for the losses they face in agriculture due to natural calamities. So that he can get financial help to recover his investment in cultivation of crops and he can get ready for farming once again without getting disheartened.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- In case of drought, the farmers will get the benefit of the scheme, if the crops are damaged due to excessive rain, the farmers will get the benefit of the scheme, if the crops are damaged due to unseasonal rain, the farmers will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Under the Gujarat Chief Minister Kisan Assistance Yojana, farmers whose crops have been damaged due to natural calamities such as drought or heavy rainfall or unseasonal rains, floods etc. will be compensated by the government.
- The government will provide a compensation of ₹ 20000 per hectare to farmers who have suffered 33% to 60% crop damage due to natural calamities.
- Farmers whose crops have suffered more than 60% damage will be given ₹ 25000 per hectare by the government.
- Under this scheme, the crops damaged due to rain especially in Kharif season will be compensated by the government.
- The benefit of this scheme going on in Gujarat is going to be given to more than 5600000 farmers in the state of Gujarat.
- Farmers do not need to pay any premium to avail this scheme.
Eligibility under Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat can apply for this scheme.
- Only the farmers of Gujarat will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers are entitled to additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- Such farmers who have applied in this scheme will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Documents in Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photo copy of identity card
- Photocopy of Resident Certificate
- phone number
- Email ID
- Passport size color photograph
Application in Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Farmers in the state of Gujarat who want to take advantage of this scheme should meet their village head with necessary documents.
- After meeting the village headman he has to ask him to include your name in this scheme.
- The village head will fill your application form along with your required documents and submit it to the block agriculture officer.
- Now on a certain day your farm will be inspected by a team of agricultural officers.
- If your crop is damaged due to natural calamity, a report will be prepared and sent to the Agriculture Officer.
- After everything is verified, the scheme money will be sent to your given account.
- Thus, by following the above process, you can apply for Gujarat Kisan Aid Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Helpline number
In this article we have given you important information about Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana. In spite of this, if you want to get any other information about this scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint related to this scheme, you should know the helpline number of this scheme 23250802.
#Mukhyamantri #Kisan #Samayat #Yojana #Online #Application #Registration #Status