Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 Marriage Portal, Online Registration, Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline Toll Free Number
Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched many schemes. The benefit of which the people of the state is getting continuously. After that now the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has started a new scheme. Which is called Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana. Under this scheme, girls from poor families will be married. For which his family will be adequately funded. This amount will be around 55 thousand rupees. Which includes girls from working families, widowed women, divorced women etc. All of them will be given the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, what will be done in this plan? We will inform you about it.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana|
|who announced||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|When was the announcement made?||2016|
|Beneficiary||Girls from poor families|
|Objective||Marriage of girls|
|application||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||1800 233 4397|
What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
In 2016, the Madhya Pradesh government announced the Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme. He had announced this so that there would be no problem in the marriage of a poor girl in the state. Because the same class cannot get their daughters married so easily. For whose help the government has started this scheme. The amount has been fixed for that. which will benefit the family. Many more new things have been added to it. Girls from poor families will get its benefit from the government.
Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme New Update 2023
The Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme was closed due to Corona epidemic. But now it is being started again. The amount received in this has increased from 51 thousand to 56 thousand. And now the amount given in this scheme will be given by the government to her daughter after her marriage in the form of a farewell check to avoid any kind of corruption. A mass marriage program will be held. Like every year, the government hopes that people will participate in this program this year too. For this, cases have also been registered against e-tenders and sellers etc. 1300 girls get married in this program every year. Household materials and money are given to them on the occasion of this ceremony. So that they don’t face any problem in starting married life.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme to ensure that the poor girls get married without any problems. His family should not have to go through any kind of financial crisis. Therefore, the government will provide the benefit amount of the scheme in the bank account of every girl child. whom he will marry. Along with this, some items will also be given. Which will be of great use to them in the future. The government has started this scheme for this purpose.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- This scheme has been started by Madhya Pradesh government. So the poor girls there will be benefited.
- Only below poverty line girls can apply for this scheme for their marriage.
- Girls applying for this scheme will be given a financial assistance of Rs 51000 by the government.
- 38000 rupees will be gifted to the bride and groom through the organizing body for this scheme.
- After this scheme every girl from poor family will get married without any debt or financial crisis, eliminating coercion.
- Hindu Muslim girls of every class can avail this scheme. It has been launched for all.
Eligibility under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- Those who are originally from Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- In this scheme, the age of the girl must be above 18 years and the age of the boy must be above 21 years for marriage.
- The application will be made for this scheme. It should be in the girl’s name. Because the qualification will be given only to him.
- Daughters of those families will be eligible under the Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme. who are living below poverty line.
- Divorcees, widows etc. girls can also apply for this scheme.
- If a widow is applying for this, she must have her husband’s death certificate.
Documents in Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- Aadhaar card is required. Because along with this, the government is going to record all the girl’s information with itself. Only then the application will be accepted.
- Original certificate is also required. From that it is understood that he is a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- You also need to attach proof of income. So that the government can get proper information about your family’s annual income.
- Beneficiary Age Certificate is also required. Because for this the government has fixed the age limit for marriage.
- You will also need to provide a passport size photograph. This will create your card. will be put into it.
- Also enter your bank account information. The amount that will be obtained from this. It will be credited directly to your account.
- Mobile number is also to be given. So that you can get proper information about the scheme from time to time.
Application under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah YojanaOnline Application (Online Registration)
- To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, first go to the official website. Its link is given below.
- As soon as you open this link, the home page will open in front of you. You will see the form on this home page.
- You have to provide the required information in this form like name, parent’s name, mother’s name, residential address, applicant’s date of birth, applicant’s age, caste certificate, family’s BPL number etc.
- After filling everything, you have to attach the documents. After all this process is completed. Then press the submit button and submit the form.
- If you want to apply offline for this scheme, if you are from rural area you can go to village or zilla panchayat and if you are from urban area you can go here and get application form. Municipality or municipalities.
- After receiving the application form, you have to fill it with correct information and attach the documents.
- After this, go to your nearest Gram Panchayat Office or District in Udi Rural and submit this form.
- People living in urban areas can submit this form at Municipal Corporation office or Nagar Parishad Nagar Panchayat office. Your application will be completed.
Official website of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme Official website has been issued. You can also apply online by visiting it. Also you can download PDF offline. This will save you a lot of time and you will not need to go anywhere. Because you can get it at home.
Helpline number of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
The government has issued a helpline number for Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana which is 1800 233 4397. You can get the required information by calling it. Along with this, information on how to apply can also be obtained.