Mohalla Bus Yojana Delhi 2023, Benefits, Application Process, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline number ,
Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana has been launched by the government to facilitate the transportation of people in Delhi. This scheme has been announced by Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot while presenting the Delhi State Budget. All the people living in Delhi will get the same benefit of this scheme. Let’s turn to the article and know what is Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana launched in Delhi and how to apply for Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana.
Mohalla Bus Yojana Delhi 2023
|Name of the scheme||Mohalla Bus Yojana|
|announced||In the Budget 2023-24|
|Objective||Ease of transportation|
|Beneficiary||People living in Delhi|
|Helpline number||1800 11 8181|
What is Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana
The Mohalla Bus Yojana has been launched by Delhi Government Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot while presenting the budget for the year 2023-2024. This scheme will provide better transport facilities to those parts of Delhi where roads are short or less wide. Under this scheme, the government has announced the introduction of electronic buses that are less than 9 meters in length. The electronic bus included in this scheme will run on roads where a 12 meter bus cannot ply. In the first year of the scheme’s launch, 100 buses will be operated in various parts of Delhi and the total number of buses will reach around 2180 in the next 3 years and the number will gradually increase, the government said. Buses will be extended continuously. The numbers will be scaled up so that the scheme will benefit the people of entire Delhi.
Objective of Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana
Delhi is the capital of our country India, as well as an industrial city. That is why Delhi is crowded with outsiders and natives of Delhi too. In such a situation Delhi is very short of space, so the people of Delhi live in houses built next to small roads. In such a situation, people living in such areas do not get proper transport facilities, but as the government runs electronic buses under this scheme, now even people living in Delhi areas can reach them. Houses.Bus facility will be available. This will make their movement easier and they will not have to walk a long distance to go home from the main road. Thus the aim of this scheme is to facilitate traffic.
Benefits and Features of Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana
- The launch of this scheme has been announced by Delhi Government Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot.
- Mohalla Bus Yojana has been launched to provide transportation facilities in various parts of Delhi.
- Under the plan, the government has also announced that by 2025 it will build a fleet of around 10,480 buses in Delhi.
- The government has fixed a budget of Rs 28,556 crore for this scheme.
- About 80 percent of the buses included in this scheme will be electronic buses, the government has said.
- Under this scheme, 100 buses will be included in the first year and the total number of buses will be increased to 2180 in the next 3 years.
- Under this scheme, the government will run minibuses so that people can easily travel to their nearby areas.
- To facilitate charging of buses running under the scheme, the Delhi government will provide electronic charging points at all 57 bus depots.
Mohalla Bus Yojana Eligibility in Delhi
- Any person living in Delhi can avail the Mohalla Bus Yojana.
- There is no obligation to avail the scheme.
Documents in Mohalla Bus Yojana Delhi
This scheme launched by the Delhi government is a government transport scheme. So you don’t need to submit any kind of document for this scheme. However, you should always carry any Indian ID to prove your identity.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana Application
For your information, we would like to say that you don’t need to apply in this scheme at all, as the benefit of this scheme will be given equally to all people living in Delhi. Be it any caste or religion. So now you don’t have to worry much about applying for Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana Helpline No
Through this article we have given you important information about the Mohalla Bus Scheme running in the state of Delhi. However, if you need any other information about the scheme or have any kind of complaint, you can contact Mohalla Bus Yojana helpline number 1800 11 8181.
#Mohalla #Bus #Scheme #Delhi #Benefits #Application #Process #Mohalla #Bus #yojana #Delhi #Hindi