Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2023, Date of Commencement, Salary, Staff, Guidelines, Helpline Number, Objective, Registration, Official Website, Eligibility, Documents, Beneficiaries, Benefits)
In 2022, in the month of February, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the General Budget of India for the year 2022, which was awaited by all the people of the country and other political parties for a long time. You know that every year when the budget of India is presented, many important schemes for the development of India are announced in this budget and funds are also released for the same. In line with this, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in Budget 2022 has announced the launch of a scheme called Mission Vatsalya, which will be maintained by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Let’s know more about it.
Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Mission Vatsalya Yojana|
|who announced||Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiary||women and children|
|area of work||All over India|
|Toll free number||N/A|
What is Mission Vatsalya Yojana
As you know, many children are dying early in our country, the main reason being that they are not getting nutritious milk, because only their mother is not getting proper nutrition. . Therefore, the government has announced the launch of Mission Vatsalya to reduce the infant mortality rate and promote breastfeeding in India.
Please tell that in some places it is also called Maitri Amrit Kosh. The government has entrusted the responsibility of monitoring this mission to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Recently, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented India’s General Budget 2022, in which she also announced that the government is fully prepared to take Mission Vatsalya forward so that children can benefit from it and women can also benefit from it. Take advantage of it.
Explain that the Ministry of Child Development has divided the main scheme into 3 parts, the first part is Mission Poshan 2.0, the second part is Mission Shakti and the third part is Mission Vatsalya.
Mission Passion Objective
Every mother wants her son/daughter to be born perfectly healthy and support her old age, but many times there are occasions when her son/daughter dies. Usually this situation arises when the child does not get proper nutrition, because how will the mother breastfeed her child when she is not getting proper nutrition.
Therefore, looking at the problems of such women, the government has announced the launch of Mission Vatsalya, which will work to promote breastfeeding and reduce infant mortality. This will save many families in India from destruction.
Mission Vatsalya Governance Decisions and Benefits
• Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced its launch in 2022, whose entire work will be handled by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
• Under Mission Vatsalya, a National Human Milk Bank has been established in Delhi, the capital of India.
• This mission will encourage women to breastfeed.
• We inform you that a Breastfeeding Counseling Center has also been set up under Mission Vatsalya.
• The scheme will significantly reduce child mortality.
• Nirmala Sitharaman has announced to spend Rs 900 crore on this mission in the budget.
Mission Vatsalya Yojana Salary
Beneficiary women of Mission Vatsalya Yojana are to be given benefits under this scheme. Under this they will be paid salary. The information about which has not yet been given by the government. It will be updated soon.
Mission Vatsalya Yojana Eligibility
In the 2022 budget, Nirmala Sitharaman discussed the expansion of this scheme. But it is not yet announced who will benefit from this scheme or not, so we cannot say for sure who can be the beneficiary of this scheme or who is eligible for this scheme. As soon as we get the eligibility information for this scheme, we will put it in the article so that you can check the eligibility information.
Mission Vatsalya yojana Passion Document
• Aadhaar Card
• PAN Card (if required)
• Phone number
• Photocopy of ration card
• Email ID (if required)
• Identity Certificate
• Address Certificate
• Cast Certificate
Mission Vatsalya Yojana Registration
As per our information, the government has not yet given any information regarding enrollment in this scheme. So we are not able to give you information about how you can apply in this scheme now.
However, according to sources, the scheme can be applied offline in rural areas of India. Asha workers working in rural areas have all the information about lactating women. You can get information about this scheme through them. If the online registration process comes, we will put it in the article.
Mission Vatsalya Yojana Helpline number
So far no helpline number has been issued for Mission Vatsalya. That’s why we can’t provide you the helpline number right now. As soon as any toll free number or helpline number is released we will add it here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Who announced Mission Vatsalya Yojana?
Answer: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
Q: How much budget has been allocated for Vatsalya Yojana Mission?
Ans: 900 CR
Q: What will happen to Vatsalya Yojana Mission?
Ans: Infant mortality rate will decrease.
Q: What is the toll free number of Mission Vatsalya Yojana?
Answer: So far the government has not issued any toll free number for this. As soon as it is released, it will be updated in the article.
Read further –
- Scholarship Scheme 2023: Central Government is offering Rs 75,000 scholarship to all students, apply soon
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023: Govt to give loan of up to 5 lakh interest free, now women will become millionaires, know how?
- E-Shram Card 2023 : Payment has started, check if it has been received in your account
- Solar Power Scheme 2023 : Govt Giving Free Power, Know Who Benefits & How?
- CTET Exam 2023 : Worries are over, rules have changed, apply before this date
- Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2023, Free Wi-Fi
- Shika Aur Kamwa Yojana 2023 (Khojo Aur Kamao Yojana)
- Free Ration Card : These people should submit the ration card immediately, otherwise they will have to pay penalty, know what are the new rules
- PM eVIDYA : One Nation One Digital Platform | PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023
- Old Age Pension : Register now that you will get Rs 1500 per month pension
- Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023 [registration, salary, recruitment]
- Employee Pension Scheme 2023 : Supreme Court’s Big Decision, 15k Salary Limit Expired, Know What Is The Case
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023, Jharkhand, Online Registration
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023
- UP Free Cycle Scheme 2023, Online Application
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2023, Apply Online
- UK India Young Professionals Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Last Date
- Mukhyamantri Balika Scooty Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana Rajasthan 2023
- Parvatmala Yojana 2023
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023
- Free Tablet Haryana E- Adhigam Yojana 2023
- PM Daksh Yojana 2023, Online Registration
- Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023, Apply Online
- Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana 2023
- Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023, Online Application Form, Status
- Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Maharashtra 2023, Online Application Form
- Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Rajasthan 2023
- Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Bihar Board 12th Result: The result will be announced this evening! Marksheet can be downloaded immediately from here
- Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023, Application Form
- Mukhyamantri Bal Ashirwad Yojana 2023 Madhya Pradesh, Apply Online
- I am Shakti Udan Yojana Rajasthan 2023, Online Form
- Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023, Online Application (UP Marriage Grant Scheme)
- PM Suraksha Matritwa Ashwasan Suman Yojana (PMSMASY)
- Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023, Apply Online
- Haryana Free Cycle Yojana 2023
- Sarvajan Pension Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023, Online Registration
- Mukhyamantri Bal Uday Yojana Chhattisgarh 2023
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023, Online Application, Status, List
- Spiritual Circuit Yojana 2023
- Haryana Dayalu Yojana 2023, Online Application, Benefits (Deen Dayal Upadhyay Antyodaya Parivar Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023, Marriage Portal, Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana 2023, Online Application, Benefits
- Kudumbashree Yojana Kerala 2023, Poverty Eradication and Women Empowerment Mission
- Mohalla Bus Yojana Delhi 2023, Benefits, Application Process
- Parivar Kalyan Card UP 2023
- Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2023
- Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2023 Online Form
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Divyang Cycle Yojana How to apply 2023
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka 2023 Beneficiary Apply Online
- Sanitation Scheme Andhra Pradesh 2023 (Free Sanitary Napkins Scheme)
- Dwar Pradaya Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023 Certificate Registration
- PM Mitra Yojana 2023 Online Form, Registration
- Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2023, Free Training Scheme, Online Form
#Mission #Vatsalya #Yojana #Mission #Vatsalya #Yojana