Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Maharashtra 2023, Apply Online, Form, Beneficiary, Eligibility, document, Official website, Helpline number
Maharashtra Government has started Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana. Under this scheme couples will be paid by the government for family planning i.e. sterilisation. This amount will be approximately up to ₹ 50000. If you also live in Maharashtra and want to avail this scheme, first of all you need to know the complete details of the scheme. Today in this article we are going to know what is Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Yojana and how to apply for Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Yojana.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Maharashtra 2023
|Name of the scheme||Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana|
|who started it||From Maharashtra Govt|
|Launch date||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Girls in Maharashtra benefit|
Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana
My Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana is running in Maharashtra state. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the below poverty line families of Maharashtra state. The below poverty line families in the state of Maharashtra will get the benefit of this scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be provided by the government if the first girl child is sterilized within 1 year of birth. Under the scheme, an assistance of ₹ 50000 will be deposited in a bank account in favor of the girl child. If a couple has a second daughter, she will get benefits under the scheme if she is sterilized within 6 months. Earlier it was decided to cover the families whose annual income was around ₹ 100000, but now as per the new policy families whose annual income is around ₹ 750000 will also be eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
Objectives of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana
There are still many conservative people in our country who believe that there is no benefit in giving birth to girls, because girls only go on to work in the chulchowki. That is why girls are killed in people’s wombs or they are not given much opportunity to study. The government has launched Manjhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana to change the mindset of the people that female infanticide should not be done. Therefore, the proportion of girls compared to boys in the country will also be better and at the same time female feticide will also stop. This is the whole purpose of this scheme.
Advantages and Benefits of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana
- Only two girls from a family in Maharashtra will get the benefit of Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana.
- Under this scheme, a joint account will be opened in the name of the girl and her mother with the National Bank along with accidental cover of ₹ 100000 and overdraft facility of ₹ 5000.
- 50,000 if the first girl child is born in the family under this scheme and the parents of the girl child get sterilized within one year.
- If a family has first daughter and second daughter is born then sterilization within 6 months will get them benefit of the scheme.
- If a couple has two daughters and then they have family planning, in such a case the government provides assistance of 25000-25000.
- The amount received under this scheme can be used by the parents for the education of their daughters.
- Families whose annual income is up to 750000 will be covered under this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to such families who fall under the poverty line category and are permanent residents of the state of Maharashtra.
My Eligibility in Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to daughters of husband and wife who are permanent residents of Maharashtra state.
- You will get the benefit of the scheme only after applying in the scheme.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Documents
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Bank account passbook of mother or daughter
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Online application apply
- To apply in this scheme, first of all a person has to go to the homepage of the official website of Maharashtra Government Department.
- After visiting the homepage of the official website, click on the search box that appears above.
- Now that person wants to find Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Application PDF written in English language.
- After the search process is completed, the scheme application form will appear in front of you in PDF format.
- Now you have to download the PDF form and print it by double clicking on it.
- Now you have to enter the required information in the form of the generated printout. Like name, address, parents name, date of birth of daughter, phone number etc.
- After filling all the information, the necessary documents have to be attached.
- Now you have to take the form and submit it to the nearest women and child development office.
- In this way one can apply in the scheme by following the process given above.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Helpline Number
In this article, we have given you important information about the above scheme. However, if you want to get any kind of information about this scheme, you need to know the helpline number of the scheme. However, till now we have not received the helpline number. We will update the helpline number in this article as soon as we get the helpline number.
#Bhagyashree #Kanya #Yojana #Maharashtra #Online #Application #Form #Bhagyashree #Kanya #Yojana #Maharashtra