Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Form, Download, PDF, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpdesk, Check Status
Maharashtra government has launched Swadhar Yojana 2022 to provide financial assistance to SC and Navbuddha category students. Financial assistance will help students of 10thTh12Th, diploma and engineering courses cover accommodation, accommodation and other expenses. Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana has been introduced by the state government to help the backward class students. Scheme details and eligibility criteria are as follows.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
|Plan name||Swadhar Yojana 2022|
|launched through||Government of Maharashtra|
|launched in||Year 2018|
|target BBeneficiary||Students belonging to Scheduled Caste and New Buddha category|
|finance Help||51000 per annum Rs|
|finance Help purpose||Financial assistance to help in 10th classTh12ThDegree and diploma courses provide adequate boarding, accommodation and expenses|
|categories||Social Welfare Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor underprivileged candidates willing to pursue higher education in the state|
Maharashtra Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2022
Students who have opted for admission after class 11th or 12th and vocational or non-vocational courses are eligible to register for Swadhar Yojana scheme. If a student cannot get admission in a government hostel, they can avail the scheme.
Major Features of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
- Main beneficiaries of the scheme – Students in Maharashtra belong to Scheduled Caste and Neo Buddhist category and are economically deprived.
- Purpose of starting the scheme- The main idea of starting the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the backward class students to pursue higher education and get facility for hostel expenses.
- Authority launching the Scheme – Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana is an initiative of Maharashtra state government to help students.
- Financial assistance to each beneficiary – Annual assistance to a student under the scheme is Rs.51000.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana financial subsidy
The State Government will provide financial assistance to the student in the above mentioned category. The cost structure is as follows:
|Boarding facilities||28000 Rs|
|Students of Medical and Engineering courses||Rs.5000 (Extra)|
|other branches||Rs.2000 (Extra)|
Benefits of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Navabuddha category.
- Students who are in 10thThand 12Th Grade, Diploma, Degree or any professional course are eligible for this scheme.
- The total sanctioned amount for the scheme is Rs.51000.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana will help the students towards accommodation, food and other additional expenses as per requirement.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Eligibility
- STUDENTS IN THE STATE – Maharashtra government has launched this scheme and hence only natives of the state can register for it.
- Category of Applicant – Scheduled caste and neo-Buddhist category students are eligible to register for this scheme.
- Academic Category of Students – Students who are in 10th standardTh12ThDiploma, Engineering and any professional courses can register for this scheme.
- Educational Qualification – Students must secure 60% marks in their respective exams to avail the scheme. And physically challenged candidates should score at least 40% marks to be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- Income Criteria- Applicant’s annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Valid Bank Account – Students applying for the scheme must have a valid bank account which is linked to the Aadhaar number.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Documents
- Domicile Details – Applicants must submit proper domicile documents to prove that they are natives of the state.
- Educational Certificates – Students should submit correct and up-to-date mark sheets while applying for the scheme.
- Income Certificate – Family Income Certificate is important to prove the candidate’s income limit and eligibility for the scheme.
- Bank Details – The applicant should submit the correct bank details, such as IFSC code, and bank account number, which are linked to the Aadhaar card.
Along with this, caste certificate, mobile number and passport size photograph should be provided while filling the online application.
Download Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Form pdf
To submit the application for the scheme online, you have to follow the following steps:
- First, you have to visit Official portal,
- On coming to the homepage, you have to click on the scheme link or go directly Direct link,
- Online PDF form will appear and applicant should fill it properly with relevant details
Along with this, the applicant should submit the relevant documents and submit the complete set to the Social Welfare Department of Maharashtra. This completes the online application process and scheme registration.
#Maharashtra #Swadhar #Yojana #Apply #Online