Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline Number, Beneficiary
Recently the Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a welfare scheme for the youth living in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme has been named by the government as Chief Minister Yuva Internship Scheme, also known as MP Chief Minister Young Internship Scheme. The government in its statement said that under this scheme, the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh will be provided with development related work experience. Individuals who want to avail this scheme can apply online in this scheme. Through this article, we will provide you information about “What is Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme” and “How to Apply in Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme”.
MP Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme|
|was started||By Madhya Pradesh Govt|
|Institution||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis|
|Objective||To provide internship of development schemes of various government departments|
|Beneficiary||Graduate and post graduate youth of the state|
|Stipend:||8000 per month|
What is Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
Kalyankari Yojana MP Youth Internship Yojana has been launched by the government for the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, the youth applying for the scheme and the selected youth will be given experience in the work of development schemes, the government said. The government has said that in the first phase around 4695 youth will be selected under the scheme and thereafter the selected youth will also be provided with a stipend of around ₹ 8000 per month under the Madhya Pradesh government scheme. Not only this, the government has also said that around 15 youth interns will be appointed in each development group. Any youth living in the state of Madhya Pradesh and who wants to benefit from this scheme has to apply online through this Govt to become a beneficiary of this scheme.
Objective of MP Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
Talking about the objective of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme, the government has launched this scheme to provide internship to the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh who have graduated and post graduate degrees in development related schemes of various government departments. So that the youth can get a better experience of the work of their state by working at the grassroot level for development related schemes.
Benefits/Features of MP Youth Internship Scheme
- This scheme is starting in the month of December in Madhya Pradesh state in 2022.
- The benefit of the scheme will be mainly given to the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the government will work to recruit the youth of Madhya Pradesh state who have obtained bachelor’s degree and master’s degree.
- Under the scheme, in the first phase, around 4695 youth from Madhya Pradesh will be selected on the basis of educational qualification.
- The selected youth will be called Chief Minister’s Janaseva Mitra.
- The youth selected under the scheme will be paid around ₹ 8000 per month by the government, which will be given as stipend, which will make the students interested in applying for the scheme.
- Unemployed youth in the state of Madhya Pradesh will get jobs and the unemployment rate in Madhya Pradesh will also come down significantly.
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Eligibility
- In this scheme, only people originating from the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply.
- The minimum age of the person applying for the scheme should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.
- Only those individuals who have completed graduation or post graduation can apply in this scheme.
- This scheme can be applied within 2 years after completion of degree course.
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Documents
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of Resident Certificate
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Photocopy of Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- mobile number
- Email ID
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Application Process
- To apply in this scheme, first you need to register for the scheme in any browser. Official website Click on
- After reaching the home page of the website, you have to click on the curved line that appears at the top.
- Now you have to click on ‘Citizen Services’ option.
- Now you will see various options on your screen, out of which you have to click on Application option.
- Now you will see the names of different types of schemes on your screen, out of which you have to click on the option of Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana.
- Now the application form of this scheme will open on your screen. You have to enter all the information asked in the application form in their designated space.
- Now you have to digitally scan the photocopy of the required document and upload it by clicking on the upload document option.
- Now you have to put your signature or thumb impression on a simple page and scan and upload it.
- Now finally you have to click on submit button that you see.
- By doing this process you will be successful in applying in this scheme.
CM Yuva Internship Yojana Helpline number
In this article, we have given you all the information about MP Youth Internship Scheme. Apart from this we have given you information on how to apply in this scheme. If you still face any kind of problem related to this scheme or you want to ask any query related to the scheme, you can contact the official helpline number issued for the scheme. The official helpline number is 0755-6720200.
#Madhya #Pradesh #Chief #Minister #Youth #Internship #Scheme #Apply #Online #Chief #Minister #Youth #Internship #Scheme #Hindi