Indira Gandhi Maternity Nutrition Yojana Rajasthan 2023, when started, When applied, essay, online application, documents, Eligibility, Beneficiary, Official website, Helpline number (Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana Rajasthan,When did it start?, Essay, Online application, Beneficiary, Official website, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline number,
The Rajasthan government has started a welfare scheme in memory of the former Prime Minister of India late Indira Gandhi. The government has named this scheme as Indira Gandhi Matriwa Poshan Yojana. Under this scheme of the government, such women of the state of Rajasthan have been included, who are going to be mothers for the second time, i.e. are going to give birth to a child. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to women who give birth for the second time, so that the women can take proper care of themselves and their children. Let us know on this page “What is Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana” and “How to Apply for Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana”.
Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana Rajasthan 2023
|Name of the scheme||Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Scheme|
|Financial aid amount||₹6000|
|Objective||Financial assistance to pregnant women|
|Toll free helpline number||0141-2716402|
What is Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana? Gandhi motherhood Potion Plan )
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan has launched the Indira Gandhi Maternity Nutrition Scheme for pregnant women in the state of Rajasthan. This scheme has been launched on the 103rd birth anniversary of Mrs. Indira Gandhi. Hence this scheme has been named after Indira Gandhi. The government has said that under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 will be provided to pregnant women in the state of Rajasthan in about 5 phases. At present the government is starting this scheme in some districts and gradually this scheme will be extended to all the districts of Rajasthan.
Objectives of Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana (objective)
Every year in Rajasthan, many women get pregnant and give birth to a child, but due to poor economic conditions, they are unable to provide proper nutrition to their baby initially, resulting in malnourished children at an early age. That’s why the government has launched the Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Scheme, so that the money received under this scheme can be used by the mothers for the better upbringing of their children and the money can be used to provide nutritious food to the children, so that the children can stay healthy.
Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana in installments Gandhi motherhood Potion Plan installments)
- The first installment under the scheme will be ₹ 1000 for pregnancy test and registration.
- A second installment of ₹ 1000 will be paid after the first pregnancy test.
- A third installment of ₹ 1000 will be paid on institutional pregnancy.
- The fourth installment of ₹ 2000 will be paid after 105 days of the child’s birth, after all routine vaccinations and registration of the child’s birth.
- ₹ 1000 will be paid as the fifth installment under the scheme, when the family planning tool is adopted within 3 months of the birth of the child.
Features of Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana (that Characteristics
- Around 77000 pregnant women have been included in this scheme initially and a budget of 43 crores has been approved by the government for this scheme.
- Initially, this scheme has been launched by the government in the districts of Udaipur, Dungarpur, Banswara and Pratapgarh in Rajasthan.
- Under the scheme, a total of ₹ 6000 will be paid by the government directly into their bank account in five different installments.
- The application process of the scheme has been kept online so that the application can be done easily and this process saves both time and money of the individual.
- Through this scheme, the people of Rajasthan will also be encouraged to adopt the path of family planning, which will lead to more possibilities of population control in the state.
- In the state, the scheme will be run by the State Mineral Foundation under the Department of Mines and Geology.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will enable mothers to purchase nutritious food for themselves and their children.
- Women who are pregnant for the second time will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana Eligibility (Eligibility)
- Only pregnant women of Rajasthan can apply for this scheme.
- Only women who fall under BPL category can apply for this scheme.
- Apart from this, the woman is giving birth to another child.
Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana Document (papers)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- BPL Ration Card Photo
- Photo copy of bank details
- Four passport size photographs
- mobile number
- Photocopy of Resident Certificate
- Photocopy of income certificate
Indira Gandhi Maternity Nutrition Yojana Application Process (Motherhood Potion Plan Rajasthan Online apply)
This public welfare scheme has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for pregnant women in the state of Rajasthan. After the launch of the scheme, till now no information or notification has been made available by the government regarding how to apply under the scheme. This clearly means that the application process in this scheme is not completed yet. As soon as the government provides any information related to the application process under the scheme, we will update that information in this article so that you can apply for the scheme and avail the benefits of the scheme.
Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana Official website website)
Online application process for Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana has started recently. But if you want to get any information about this scheme you can visit this website of Rajasthan Government. Official website You can go and see.
Indira Gandhi Maternity Nutrition Yojana Helpline No Helpline number)
After a lot of searching on the internet we found the helpline number of this scheme, which we are providing you in this article. Even after reading this article, if you want to get any kind of information about Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Maternal Nutrition Yojana, you can contact the toll free number 0141-2716402 issued for the scheme.
#Indira #Gandhi #Maternity #Scheme #Rajasthan #Apply #Online #Indira #Gandhi #Maternity #Scheme #Rajasthan