Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023, Online Registration, Application, What is it?, Start, Application, Status, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline numbe
The Government of India launched Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana in 2018 to promote cleanliness in villages and increase the income of farmers. Thus it has been almost 4 to 5 years since this scheme was implemented. However, there are still many farmers who are not fully aware of this scheme, so they are deprived of getting the benefits of this scheme. In today’s article let’s know what is Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana and how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Gobar Dhan Yojana|
|was started||From the Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|category||Schemes of Central Govt|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana
In the rural areas of our country, most of the farmers are engaged in agriculture and animal husbandry, under which the farmers keep cows, buffaloes and goats. All these animals produce a large amount of dung every day, which is of no use. So farmers throw dung at certain places, due to which a lot of dirt is spread, but now to remove this dirt and also for the benefit of farmers, the government has started Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana. This scheme will also fulfill the objective of Swachh Bharat Mission, as the dung collected by the farmers under this scheme will be used by the government to produce biogas, organic fertilizer and CNG, thus cleaning the village. The farmer will benefit and the government will also benefit.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana
- The government will purchase manure from the farmers under this scheme.
- The collected dung will be used by the government to produce CNG and biogas.
- The government will also give money to the farmers in return for the purchase of manure.
- Government can also get money by selling finished CNG and biogas.
- The government’s plan will improve sanitation in rural India, reduce mosquitoes and reduce the risk of diseases like malaria.
- The system of online application process has been kept by the government in this scheme so that the farmers do not have to suffer much while taking the benefit of this scheme.
- For this scheme, 60 percent of the amount will be given by the central government and 40 percent by the state government.
- Under the scheme dung gas plants will be set up at community, individual, self-help group, goshala, NGO level in rural areas of India.
- Under this scheme biogas will be produced by composting cow dung, straw, mulch etc.
Eligibility in Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana
- Indian citizens will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers will be the main beneficiaries of this scheme.
In Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana document
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Online in PM Gobar Dhan Yojana Application
- To apply in this scheme, first you need to turn on the data connection in mobile and then you need to go to the home page of the official website by clicking on the official website link of the scheme.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the registration option that appears. Doing so will open the next page on your screen.
- In the page that appears on your screen, you have to enter all the information that you are asked to enter in a specific space. Such as your personal information, address details, registration details etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload the required documents by clicking on the option Upload documents.
- Now finally you have to look at the bottom and click on the submit button that appears there.
- Thus, by following the above procedure, you can easily apply online in this scheme.
PM Gobar Dhan Yojana Helpline number
We have given you important information about the above scheme through the article. Below we are also providing you the helpline number of the scheme, so that you can call the helpline number 011-24362129 to get any information related to the scheme.
#Pradhan #Mantri #GobarDhan #Yojana #Online #Registration #Pradhan #Mantri #GobarDhan #Yojana #Hindi