E- Adhigam Yojana 2023 online portal, documents, benefits, Helpline Number, Beneficiary, list, status, Application, application, eligibility Original Website, Registration, Last Date, Free Tablet
The Haryana government has recently released an E- Adhigam Yojana under which it has provided tablets to students of class 10 and 12 studying in government schools. For your information, we inform you that Adhigam Yojana or in simple words, Advance Digital Haryana Initiative of Government with Adaptive Modules Yojana programs were organized at Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. After the distribution ceremony, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced that students from class 9 to 12 will be covered under the scheme from next year.
E- Adhigam Yojana 2023
We have made a chart to give you a brief overview of this scheme released by the Haryana government, so you must check it out.
|Name of the scheme||E- Adhigam Yojana|
|Initial state name||Haryana|
|Name of Scheme Issuer||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||10th and 12th students are studying in government schools|
|Objective||Preparing children in Haryana for online education by providing tablets and internet facilities|
E- Adhigam Yojana done complete Information
The tablets distributed to the children under the e-learning scheme are already loaded with content for the children’s education. Children will also get 2GB of free internet along with tablets.
The government had planned to provide tablets to 5 lakh students under the scheme, but later made only 3 lakh students part of the scheme.
The government has also issued a notice that the children studying in class 11 will get a tablet when they go from class 11 to class 12.
E- Adhigam Yojana of Objective
Haryana government has only one objective behind implementing this scheme that they want to provide the facility of online education to children, due to lack of gadgets many children are unable to study even if they want to.
Hence, by distributing these tablets, the government is trying to address the concerns of families who cannot afford online education for their children.
Chief Minister Khattar has expressed the belief that this tablet will not only be limited to online studies, but through this, children will be able to connect with things and events around the world.
With the introduction of E- Adhigam Yojana, children in Haryana will also be able to keep pace with children around the world. In a way, you can understand that this tablet will be a new classroom for children, helping children to read from e-books under the new education system.
In his speech, the Chief Minister also said that the government is now considering setting up two task forces. Works like maintenance, repair of school wall, construction of school building, water system, road construction, sanitation are going to be done under the first team. People from other teams will manage school furniture etc.
E- Adhigam Yojana from attached Govt of Plan
The government estimates that the scheme will be fully implemented by 2030, but they are aiming to have the scheme implemented by 2025.
He says that the Haryana government is now paying special attention to education and out of its Rs 1.70 lakh crore, Rs 20,000 crore has been earmarked to bring about changes in education and improve the quality of education.
While education has become online due to Corona, there are many families who do not have any facility to provide online education to their children. But after this effort of the government, children will be able to take online education.
For your information, we inform you that under this scheme, tablets will be provided to the students of 119 blocks of Haryana state.
E- Adhigam Yojana Eligibility
Under the e-acquisition scheme, students from the state of Haryana will be benefited, but other things will also be taken care of.
• Only students residing in Haryana state will get the benefit of this scheme.
• Only students studying in government schools can avail the benefit of this scheme.
• Students of 10th and 12th can apply as beneficiaries of this scheme.
How to apply in E- Adhigam Yojana?
If you live in the state of Haryana and are a 10th or 12th student then you will definitely be interested in availing this scheme, but for your information we tell you that the government has not told how to do it. Apply in this scheme.
But as soon as the government tells how to apply in the scheme, we will update you about it, till then bookmark this post so that you don’t miss any information.
E-Adhigam Yojana Toll Free Number
The government has not yet released any website related to this scheme, nor has it made any toll free number that beneficiaries of the scheme can contact to get information about it, so you have to wait for that too.
Q: When was the e-learning scheme announced?
5 May 2022
Q: Who announced the e-learning scheme?
Answer: By Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
Q: In which state was the e-learning scheme announced?
Q: How much budget has been allocated under the scheme?
Answer: 20 thousand crore rupees
Q: Who will be the beneficiaries of the e-learning scheme?
Answer: 10th and 12th students studying in government schools
Read further –
- Scholarship Scheme 2023: Central Government is offering Rs 75,000 scholarship to all students, apply soon
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023: Govt to give loan of up to 5 lakh interest free, now women will become millionaires, know how?
- E-Shram Card 2023 : Payment has started, check if it has been received in your account
- Solar Power Scheme 2023 : Govt Giving Free Power, Know Who Benefits & How?
- CTET Exam 2023 : Worries are over, rules have changed, apply before this date
- Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2023, Free Wi-Fi
- Shika Aur Kamwa Yojana 2023 (Khojo Aur Kamao Yojana)
- Free Ration Card : These people should submit the ration card immediately, otherwise they will have to pay penalty, know what are the new rules
- PM eVIDYA : One Nation One Digital Platform | PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023
- Old Age Pension : Register now that you will get Rs 1500 per month pension
- Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023 [registration, salary, recruitment]
- Employee Pension Scheme 2023 : Supreme Court’s Big Decision, 15k Salary Limit Expired, Know What Is The Case
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023, Jharkhand, Online Registration
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023
- UP Free Cycle Scheme 2023, Online Application
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2023, Apply Online
- UK India Young Professionals Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Last Date
- Mukhyamantri Balika Scooty Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana Rajasthan 2023
- Parvatmala Yojana 2023
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2023, Online Form, Registration
#Free #Tablet #ELearning #Scheme #Haryana #ELearning #Scheme #Apply