Ennum Izutham Yojana 2023 (Official Website, Portal, Documents, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, List, Status, Benefits, Beneficiaries, Helpline Number, Last Date, How to Apply, Application Form)
Schools reopened in Tamil Nadu on the 13thTh After a long vacation, in June, Chief Minister MK Stalin proposed to launch the Ennum Izutham yojana. This is mainly to bridge the learning gap that has taken a large form since the pandemic. This affected the studies of students under eight and the introduction of the scheme could help cover it. As a result of the launch of this scheme, students should get better learning opportunities. The main objective of the announcement of the scheme is to improve the quality of education in Tamil Nadu. The scheme has been launched in a program at Azinjivakkam Panchayat Union Middle School.
Ennum Izutham Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Ennum Izutham Yojana|
|The scheme has been launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|The scheme was launched by||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Intention to initiate the scheme||Bridging learning gaps between students and programs designed to support individual students|
|Teachers to help students through the program||Give textbooks and encourage them to read books|
What are the highlighting features of Ennum Izutham Yojana
- Target group of the scheme – The target group of the plan is students under 8 years of age so that by 2025, students can read easily and understand basic arithmetic skills easily.
- Purpose of starting the scheme- The aim is to ensure literacy and numeracy by 2025 and help students disadvantaged by the pandemic get better opportunities to learn. Furthermore, the plan will have an integrated approach to learning to build scientific ideas and social skills through instruction informed by basic research in education.
- Subjects taught in class – Students of class 1 to 3 will be taught Mathematics, English and Tamil with integrated EVS by 2025 and will be able to read and write easily.
- Deployment of the Scheme –Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin has proposed to implement this scheme in all state government schools for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Benefits of the scheme – Schools will provide textbooks to classes 1 to 3 to facilitate easier and better learning.
- Training for teachers Training has been conducted and manuals have been provided to teachers to help them understand the learning approach. Further, they are advised to adopt interactive teaching methods and guide students to read newspapers and more books available in the school library. This will definitely help in improving the reading and writing skills of the student.
- Design for lessons Lessons will be prepared in the form of songs, dances, puppetry, storytelling, videos and other forms as suggested by the Chief Minister of the state.
With schools closed for more than 19 months, the education program will help them regain focus and interest in learning. It will also bridge the gap and provide better learning opportunities. Classroom layout should be suitable to teach students and help them learn the subject well. This will definitely have an impact on improving the overall quality of education in the state and help individuals prepare for a better tomorrow and earn their livelihood.
Besides, the Chief Minister of the state has announced a breakfast scheme for primary school children. Apart from this, a nutrition scheme has been announced to help malnourished children where girls will be encouraged to pursue higher education.
Who is eligible to register for Ennum Izutham Yojana
- School students – Students should register for the scheme and provide correct school and class details to prove their claim for the scheme and avail the same.
- Identification Details – This scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu and only students from this state are eligible to avail this scheme.
Documents required to register for Ennum Izutham Yojana
- Identity Cards – In the identity card, the student should submit his documents that he is a student of the state and eligible to get the scheme.
- School Documents – The student should submit the appropriate certificates that justify the class in which the student is studying and therefore should be covered under the education program.
Registration process for Ennum Izuthum Yojana
Since this scheme is newly proposed by the Chief Minister of the state, the registration process for it is still pending. Students’ families should visit the official portal and get information as soon as it goes online. In this way students can have a better chance to learn in school and improve their reading and writing skills. This is sure to help them cover the lack of education due to the pandemic.
Q- Where is the plan launched?
ANS- This scheme has been started in Tamil Nadu
Q- What is the main purpose of the education program?
ANS- Help students to learn landings well and solve arithmetic easily
Q- Who took the initiative to start the scheme?
ANS- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin launched this scheme
Q- What approach should teachers take in this activity?
ANS- Teachers should encourage them to read more books
Q- Which students are eligible to register for the scheme?
ANS- Students from class 1 to class 3 are eligible
Other Links –
- Scholarship Scheme 2023: Central Government is offering Rs 75,000 scholarship to all students, apply soon
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023: Govt to give loan of up to 5 lakh interest free, now women will become millionaires, know how?
- E-Shram Card 2023 : Payment has started, check if it has been received in your account
- Solar Power Scheme 2023 : Govt Giving Free Power, Know Who Benefits & How?
- CTET Exam 2023 : Worries are over, rules have changed, apply before this date
- Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2023, Free Wi-Fi
- Shika Aur Kamwa Yojana 2023 (Khojo Aur Kamao Yojana)
- Free Ration Card : These people should submit the ration card immediately, otherwise they will have to pay penalty, know what are the new rules
- PM eVIDYA : One Nation One Digital Platform | PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023
- Old Age Pension : Register now that you will get Rs 1500 per month pension
- Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023 [registration, salary, recruitment]
- Employee Pension Scheme 2023 : Supreme Court’s Big Decision, 15k Salary Limit Expired, Know What Is The Case
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023, Jharkhand, Online Registration
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023
- UP Free Cycle Scheme 2023, Online Application
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2023, Apply Online
- UK India Young Professionals Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Last Date
- Mukhyamantri Balika Scooty Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana Rajasthan 2023
- Parvatmala Yojana 2023
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023
- Free Tablet Haryana E- Adhigam Yojana 2023
- PM Daksh Yojana 2023, Online Registration
- Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023, Apply Online
- Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana 2023
- Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023, Online Application Form, Status
- Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Maharashtra 2023, Online Application Form
- Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Rajasthan 2023
- Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Bihar Board 12th Result: The result will be announced this evening! Marksheet can be downloaded immediately from here
- Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023, Application Form
- Mukhyamantri Bal Ashirwad Yojana 2023 Madhya Pradesh, Apply Online
- I am Shakti Udan Yojana Rajasthan 2023, Online Form
- Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023, Online Application (UP Marriage Grant Scheme)
- PM Suraksha Matritwa Ashwasan Suman Yojana (PMSMASY)
- Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023, Apply Online
- Haryana Free Cycle Yojana 2023
- Sarvajan Pension Yojana 2023, Online Application
- Pradhan Mantri Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023, Online Registration
- Mukhyamantri Bal Uday Yojana Chhattisgarh 2023
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023, Online Application, Status, List
- Spiritual Circuit Yojana 2023
- Haryana Dayalu Yojana 2023, Online Application, Benefits (Deen Dayal Upadhyay Antyodaya Parivar Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023, Marriage Portal, Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana 2023, Online Application, Benefits
- Kudumbashree Yojana Kerala 2023, Poverty Eradication and Women Empowerment Mission
- Mohalla Bus Yojana Delhi 2023, Benefits, Application Process
- Parivar Kalyan Card UP 2023
- Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2023
- Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2023 Online Form
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Divyang Cycle Yojana How to apply 2023
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka 2023 Beneficiary Apply Online
- Sanitation Scheme Andhra Pradesh 2023 (Free Sanitary Napkins Scheme)
- Dwar Pradaya Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023 Certificate Registration
- PM Mitra Yojana 2023 Online Form, Registration
- Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2023, Free Training Scheme, Online Form
- PM UDAY Yojana 2023, Registration Online Process
- Madhya Pradesh Patient Mitra Yojana 2023, Medical College
- Chief Minister Scheduled Caste Special Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2023, Benefits, Apply Online
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023, Online Registration, Benefits
- Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2023, Registration
- Healthy Haryana Yojana 2023
#Ennum #Izutham #Yojana #registration #helpline #number