Chief Minister’s Medhavriti Yojana 2023, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Beneficiaries, 12th Pass, Official Website, Helpline number ,
The government has launched a very welfare scheme to provide financial assistance to SC and ST girls in their studies. The government has named this scheme as Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana. Under this scheme, aspiring students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be given fixed financial assistance by the government directly into their bank accounts after passing 12th. If you also live in Bihar state and belong to Scheduled Caste/Tribe then you must know about this scheme. Let’s know what is Bihar CM Medhavriti Yojana and how to apply in Bihar CM Medhavriti Yojana.
Chief Minister’s Merit Scheme 2023 (Membership Scheme Bihar )
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme / Medhavriti Yojana|
|was started||By Govt of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe girls|
|Objective||Providing incentive amount on passing 12th|
|encourage||15,000 and 10,000 Rs|
|State||A state in eastern India|
What is Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana
Bihar Mukhyamantri Medhavriti Yojana has been launched especially for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe girl students of Bihar state. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide incentives in the form of financial assistance to such girl students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who have passed 12th examination in First Division and Second Division. Such selected students will be given financial assistance under the scheme by the government. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹15000 to the girl students who have passed the class 12th examination and about ₹10000 to the students who have passed the second class. The money received under this scheme can be used by the students for further education. The government has asked the students to register to get the benefit of the scheme. For this, the government has also launched an official website, on which students can register online and become beneficiaries of the scheme.
Objective of Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana
In our country, the financial condition of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families is very bad. In such a situation, the students coming from this family have to face many difficulties in their studies. Somehow the 12th students pass. But they have to face financial difficulties to get further education. Therefore, the government has started this scheme with the aim of providing financial assistance to prospective students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Tribes and allowing them to pursue further education without any worries.
Benefits and Features of Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana
- This scheme has been specially launched for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe i.e. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe girls.
- Financial assistance will be provided by the government under this scheme to the students of the respective communities.
- This financial assistance will be of ₹ 15000 and ₹ 10000.
- 15000 will be given to girl students who have passed 12th first class and Rs 10,000 to students who have passed 2nd class.
- The scheme money will be remitted to the girl’s account through direct benefit transfer from the government.
- Students can use the money received under this scheme to continue their further studies or fulfill their other needs.
Eligibility in Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Scheme
- Only native Bihar girls will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe girls are eligible for this scheme.
- At the same time, students who have passed class 12th with first or second division can apply for this scheme.
- Only unmarried girls will get the benefit of this scheme.
Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (12th Pass)
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
Application in Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana
- To apply in this scheme, first go to the home page of the official website issued for the scheme.
- After going to the homepage, you have to click on the option you get with Student Apply Here.
- Now you have to click on the option of New Student Registration which appears on your screen. Doing so will open a registration form on your screen.
- You have to enter all the requested information in the page that appears on the screen.
- Now you have to upload your required documents as well.
- Now finally click on submit button. Thus, by following the above procedure, you can apply in this scheme.
Helpline number of Bihar Chief Minister Medhavriti Yojana
We have presented all the important information of this scheme before you in the article. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint, you can contact the scheme helpline number +91-9534547098.
#Chief #Minister #Medhavrti #Yojana #Online #Application #Medhavrtti #Yojana