Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana, Disability, Old Age and Widow Pension Scheme, Registration, Beneficiary, Eligibility, document, Official website, Helpline number
Government of Chhattisgarh has launched an important scheme for people facing disability and short height. The government has named this scheme as Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Scheme. People with disabilities and minors from all communities of the state of Chhattisgarh have been included in this scheme without any discrimination by the government. Government is going to give pension to such people under this scheme. Let’s know in detail what is Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana and how to apply in Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana in this article.
Chhattisgarh Pension Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Scheme|
|who started it||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Objective||Benefits to people with disabilities|
|Beneficiary||Poor disabled people from all communities in Chhattisgarh|
Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana 2023 Latest News the latest news
Chhattisgarh government has recently presented the state budget, In which it has been announced that the pension amount of 350 rupees given under the Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Scheme is now being increased. Earlier 350 pension was given in this scheme., But now the beneficiary will be given a pension of Rs.500.
What is Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Yojana?
The current Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel, has launched Social Security Pension Scheme in all the districts of Chhattisgarh. Under Social Security Pension Scheme Chhattisgarh, such disabled children in the age group of 6 years to 17 years will be given benefit. However, if such children are studying, they will not get the benefit of the scheme. The same disabled persons aged 18 years or above will get the benefit of the scheme. Apart from this, people of short height i.e. dwarfs are also included in this scheme. Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be given financial assistance of ₹ 350 per month by the government, so that they can buy the small things they need.
Objective of Chhattisgarh Pension Yojana
When a person becomes disabled, he cannot work. In such a situation, they have to beg in front of the people for food or to earn, but for the welfare of such people, various types of funds are issued by the government from time to time and schemes are implemented. Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Scheme has also been started for such people. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to such people every month, so that they can meet their small needs and do not have to extend their hands to anyone.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Pension Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme started by the government will be given to such disabled people and dwarf people will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- In the scheme, the government has included eligible people from all communities living in the state of Chhattisgarh. So people of all communities will get equal benefit of this scheme.
- Only people who are permanent residents of Chhattisgarh will be benefited from the scheme irrespective of which district they live in Chhattisgarh.
- The government has also given the right to accept applications under this scheme to Gram Panchayats. Hence a person can meet his village head and apply for the scheme.
- Under the scheme, an individual will get an assistance of ₹ 350 every month.
- Individual will get assistance of ₹ 350 directly into his bank account. Due to this, money will not be cheated in between.
- A direct benefit transfer system will be used by the government to remit the money to the beneficiary’s account under the scheme.
Eligibility in Social Security Pension Yojana
- Only natives of Chhattisgarh will be eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Only people below poverty line will be eligible for this scheme.
- Children with disabilities in the age group of 6 to 17 years will be eligible for the scheme (except studying children).
- People with general disability aged 18 years or above are also eligible for this scheme.
Documents in Social Security Pension Yojana
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- phone number
- Email ID
- Passport size color photograph
- Address proof
- Photocopy of Disability Certificate
Application in Social Security Pension Yojana
- Government has used offline mode to apply in this scheme. If you want to apply in this scheme then you can meet your urban body officials or meet gram panchayat head and ask to apply in this scheme.
- Your required information will be uploaded in an application form by the Pradhan on the Gram Panchayat portal or it will be submitted to the Urban Mandal.
- After this if you are eligible for the scheme you will be included in the scheme and after that you will start getting pension every month.
Social Security Pension Yojana Helpline Number
In this article, we have given you important information about the Chhattisgarh Social Security Pension Scheme, and we have also told you the application procedure in the scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or register a complaint, you can contact the scheme’s helpline number 07763-223226.
#रजसटरशन #Chhattisgarh #Social #Security #Pension #Yojana #Chhattisgarh #Social #Security #Pension #Yojana #Hindi