Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023, Online Registration, Benefits, Objective, Application Pattern, Eligibility, Document, official website, Helpline number
The government has launched the Ayushman Sahakar Yojana to improve poor healthcare facilities in rural India and establish new medical colleges and hospitals. No general person can apply in this scheme. Instead, the cooperative committee can apply in the scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to cooperative societies to build hospitals or colleges in rural areas. Let’s know in detail what is Ayushman Sahakar Yojana and how to apply for Ayushman Sahakar Yojana.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Cooperation Scheme|
|who started it||National Cooperative Development Corporation, Central Govt|
|Objective||Providing medical college and hospital facilities|
What is Ayushman Sahakar Yojana?
Under the Ayushman Sahakar Yojana launched by NCDC on 19th October 2020, the health care in the rural areas of our country will be improved, and the infrastructure of the facilities will also be improved at a faster pace. Explain that the National Cooperative Development Corporation will work under the Ayushman Cooperative Scheme. About 100 billion rupees will be given to cooperative societies by NCDC i.e. National Cooperative Development Corporation to open hospitals, medical colleges in rural areas of the country. As hospitals and medical colleges will be opened in rural areas due to this scheme, the people living in rural areas will be greatly benefited and they will be able to get healthcare facilities near their homes. People can also get better treatment under this scheme. Co-operative societies in rural areas who want to start a hospital or medical college in their area have to apply under this scheme. If his application is accepted, he will be given a loan, which he can use to open a college, hospital.
Benefits of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
- The government has fixed a budget of ₹ 100 billion for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the people of the rural areas will be given benefits by focusing on the rural areas of the country.
- Under this scheme, cooperative societies in rural areas of the country will be able to get loans for opening hospitals and medical colleges.
- The loan will be allocated from the budget of this scheme.
- The establishment of hospitals and medical colleges in the rural areas of the country will enable the people living in such areas to receive timely treatment.
- Under the scheme, the government committee can get loan only from NCDC.
- Loans will be given at 9.6% interest rate for opening Allopathy or Ayush Hospital, Medical College, Lab, Diagnostic Centre, Medicine Centre, etc.
Eligibility under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
- Co-operative societies registered in any state or multi-state co-operative societies can apply for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the service can be started with the permission of the laws and bye-laws of the country.
- A cooperative society can apply under the scheme if it follows all the instructions of the scheme.
- Only our cooperatives in India will be eligible for this scheme.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Documents
- All the documents of the cooperative society
- phone number
- Email ID
- Other documents
Application in Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
- To apply in the scheme, first you have to turn on the data connection and then you have to go to the official website of the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to click on the Common Loan Application Form option. By doing this the next page comes to your screen.
- You have to fill all the information that you are asked to fill in the page that appears on your screen.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on upload document option and scan the required document and then upload it.
- Now finally, you have to click on the submit button as seen below.
- After completing this process, your online application in the scheme is complete. Now you keep getting further information on phone number or email id.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Helpline number
Through this article, we have provided you with important information about Ayushman Sahakar Yojana, as well as how to apply under the scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or you want to register any kind of complaint about the scheme, you must know the official helpline number issued for the scheme. The helpline number of the scheme is +91-11-26962478 and you can contact it.
#Ayushman #Sahakar #Yojana #Online #Registration #Benefits #Ayushman #Sahakar #Yojana #Hindi