Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023, what is it, what is it called, When did it start?, Online Application, Status, Beneficiary List, Ration Sheet, Eligibility, document, Official website, Helpline Toll Free Number
The central government has launched many new schemes for the people of the country. It was started to stabilize the economy of the people of the country. Because we don’t know how many people’s lives have changed due to Corona. He has not been able to come out of these changes. Keeping this in mind, the central government has once again started a new scheme. Named Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Under this poor people who do not get enough food grains. Under this scheme, ration cards will be prepared for them. After that they can easily get ration every month. The government is going to give the benefit of this scheme to about 10 lakh families. Those with disabilities will also be included in it. Apart from this, what else is going to be done? We are also giving you this information.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Antyodaya Anna Yojana|
|started with||From the Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||Poor citizens and disabled people of the country|
|Objective||Subsidy in food|
|application||Online / Offline|
|Helpline number||No knowledge|
What is Antyodaya Anna Yojana
When one’s financial condition is bad, one cannot do anything. So he could not even get ration. This scheme is only for those people who cannot afford full meals due to their financial situation. Because they don’t have enough money to buy it. Keeping this in mind, the central government has started this scheme. Under which the poor family will be given ration card. In this, the beneficiaries will be given 20 kg wheat at Rs 2 and 15 kg rice at Rs 3 per month. In this, the government is going to connect 10 lakh families. Only those families can avail this scheme.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023 New Update
The scheme was launched in Uttar Pradesh on 5th August 2021. Under which there was a provision of giving free ration to the candidate. In this scheme, 5 kg ration per month was also distributed to each beneficiary. On 7 August 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana in Madhya Pradesh through video conferencing. He also contacted the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh through this program. In this, Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that out of 1 crore 15 lakh people, Prime Minister of India is giving ration to 4 crore 90 lakh people at nominal charges. So far Madhya Pradesh has been given a subsidy of Rs 744 crore.
Benefits and Features of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Poor families and disabled people of the country can get the benefit of Antyodaya Anna Yojana. This scheme has been started for them only.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be given food grains every month at low cost. So that he can pass his time.
- In this scheme, 35 kg of grain will be given to the beneficiary. In which you will get 2 rupees per kg of wheat, 3 rupees per kg of rice.
- The poor have been selected in the Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Hence only these people can benefit from it in both urban and rural areas.
- According to the data provided under TDPS in Antyodaya Anna Yojana, one crore poor people have been identified for this scheme so far.
- People are getting benefit under Antyodaya Anna Yojana. It will be the responsibility of the state government to ensure this.
- About 2.50 crore poor from poor families will be included in this scheme. This decision has been taken by the government.
Eligibility under Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Only those who are residents of India can apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
- Only below poverty line families can apply for this scheme.
- For this, the applicant has to give an affidavit that he does not have any type of rash card.
Documents in Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Aadhaar card is required for this scheme. So that your important information is stored with the government.
- Original certificate is also required. This will show that you are a resident of India.
- Beneficiary’s income certificate issued by Patwari is also required. To know your annual income.
- Also submit the applicant’s affidavit. This will let you know whether you have a ration card or not.
- A mobile number is also required, so that information related to the scheme can be received from time to time.
- Passport size photo is also required. This will make it easier for the government to identify you.
Official website of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Official website has been issued. Submit your application by visiting this website. Along with this you can also get the necessary information through this scheme. Apart from this you can also get other information through this website.
Application Process in Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Offline Application :-
- To apply for the benefit of Antyodaya Anna Yojana you should first go to the office of the State Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- Here you will find the application form. You have to fill all the required information asked in this form. Like- parents, gender, date of birth, address etc.
- After this you have to attach the documents along with the form. In which you will paste the photo copy.
- After filling all the information in the form, check it once again. So that there is no mistake in it.
- After that submit the form to the concerned officer of the department. When will your form be submitted? Only then you can check its status.
Online Application :-
Currently you can only apply offline for Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Online process has not started yet. Therefore, the application cannot be made. This process will be started soon. Only then the online application process will start.
Antyodaya Food Yojana Helpline Number
No helpline number has been issued for Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Because the government is not thinking of starting everything at once. If anyone wants to get any information, they can go to the center and get it, he says. Along with this, information on how to apply can also be found there. But as soon as the helpline number is announced. You will be informed about this.
#Antyodaya #Food #Scheme #Online #Application #Status #List #Antyodaya #Food #Scheme #Hindi