Annadoot Yojana 2023 MP, Apply online, Eligibility Criteria, benefits, Official website, Helpline number
Many types of schemes are launched from time to time by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. Be it self employment or education related. But this time this new scheme has been started for financial assistance. Its name is MP AnnaDoot Yojana. Under this, whatever food is available in the godowns, will be given to the youth. whom he will take to other places. This will also provide employment to the youth. Therefore, food grains will reach the ration shop easily. Apart from this information about what else is in this scheme will also be shared with you.
Annadoot Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||MP Annadoot Yojana 2023|
|started with||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|When did it start?||Year 2022|
|Beneficiary||Young citizens of the state|
|Objective||Feeding the young|
|Helpline number||did not leave|
What is MP Annadoot Yojana
MP Food Envoy Scheme is run by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will be given a fair price to take them to the grocery store, for which the Collector will keep a close watch. It will mark which person to hire for this job. The person who will be selected by this scheme. The government will get them a car loan from the bank on their own guarantee. For that he has to pay 3 percent interest subsidy. Along with this, 6 to 8 tons of mining transport will be purchased for the youth under the Annadoot scheme. With its help food will be delivered to the ration shops. in which money will be paid. Its amount has been fixed at Rs 65 per quintal.
Objectives of MP Annadoot Yojana
For this, the government has started MP Anna Dut Yojana. So that all the youth can get good jobs. Improve their economic condition. He was then able to teach the children of his family. Feed them well so that they become self-reliant. He should never be discouraged by the thought that he will never be able to work again. Because the government has implemented different schemes for everyone. By which the level of unemployment will be eliminated completely. For this purpose, Madhya Pradesh government has decided to start this scheme in the state.
Benefits and Features of MP Food Envoy Scheme
- This scheme has been started by Madhya Pradesh government. So the benefit will be given to the unemployed youth there.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced this scheme. The work of this plan started only after that.
- The unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh will be given work on behalf of the government under the MP Food Envoy scheme.
- The works to be provided in this scheme. Accordingly, the person will have to take the goods from the godown of the supply corporation and deliver them to the ration shops.
- Vehicles will also be provided by the government for the work of MP Anna Dut Yojana. To make it easier for them to work.
- Vehicle available under MP Anna Dut Yojana. The loan will pass for him. Which will be guaranteed by the government.
- The benefits of this scheme will have a huge impact on the economy of the state. Because this will significantly reduce the level of unemployment.
- Through MP Anna Dut Yojana scam will be completely curbed and people will be able to get proper amount of ration.
- Under this scheme, 120 transporters will be deployed at 223 centres. which will continue to deliver the goods from time to time.
- Today, 1 crore 18 lakh families have been provided with ration material worth 26,000 rupees. But it will be increased further. Along with this, scams will also stop.
Eligibility in MP Annadoot Yojana
- You must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh for this scheme. Only then you will be eligible for this.
- Only those who are currently unemployed can apply for this scheme. Because only they will be given the qualification.
MP Annadoot Yojana Documents
- Aadhaar card is required for this scheme. Due to this, the necessary information will be gathered with the government.
- An income certificate is also required, so that your annual income is known.
- Resident certificate is also required as only those who are residents of Madhya Pradesh can apply for it.
- You also need to submit educational qualification certificate. This will keep all the information about your educational qualification.
- A passport size photograph is also required. So that the card that is ready for you can have your photo inserted for your identification.
- Mobile number is also required. With the help of this you will easily get all the information related to the scheme.
Application under MP Food Envoy Scheme
If you want to apply for this scheme then you can apply for it both online and offline. But it will have to wait for some time. Because the government has not yet said what the application process will be for this. But it will be officially announced soon. You will be informed about this. After that you will be able to complete your application process.
Official website of MP Anna Dut Yojana
The official website of MP Anna Dut Yojana is yet to be released. But it will be released soon. After that you can also go to the website and submit your application. Along with this you can also get the necessary information. Then your work will be easy.
MP Food Envoy Yojana Helpline Number
There is no helpline number for MP Anna Dut Yojana. But the government will announce that very soon. This number will also be issued for this purpose. So that if there is any problem one can call it and lodge a complaint or get the necessary information. Along with this, information on how to apply can also be obtained.
#Annadoot #Scheme #Anna #Dut #Yojana #Apply #Online