Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023 , Total Seats, Indian Army Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, List, Status, Benefits, Beneficiaries, Helpline Number, Official Website, Portal, Documents, Registration, Last Date, How to Apply, Application Form)
Government of India to launch Agneepath Recruitment Scheme for Defense Forces. Candidates appointed under the scheme will have to serve in the Defense Forces for four years. The three service chiefs will announce the launch of the scheme along with other details. Earlier, the chief briefed the state chief minister about the scheme. The Department of Military Affairs is responsible for planning the plan and facilitating its successful launch. Further, Army Chief Manoj Pandey says that he will consider the strategies of different countries. If you need more information about the scheme, read the next part of the article and know the eligibility criteria to register for the scheme.
Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Agneepath Military Recruitment Scheme|
|The plan was initiated||Government of India|
|Target group of the scheme||military units|
|Tenure for military recruitment||4 years|
|Intention to initiate the scheme||Provide more troops for a shorter period of time|
|Scheme launched by Govt||The government wants to reduce spending and the aging of the defense forces|
|The scheme has been launched by||Defense Minister Rajnath Singh|
However, after four years, almost 80% of soldiers will be released from duty and assisted by the armed forces for further employment options. Disciplined youth can find jobs in many corporations to serve the nation. Hence, it can be expected that Agniveer will get job preference in state government and PSUs after completing their tenure.
Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme 2023 Latest Update
Supreme Court decision
A major decision of the Supreme Court has come out on Agneepath Yojana. Petitions challenging the scheme came to the Supreme Court from various quarters, which the Supreme Court asked the Delhi High Court to hear, after which the Delhi High Court ruled that all the petitions were invalid, and dismissed them all. Actually many people are not happy about the new recruitment process in this scheme and they are demanding the old recruitment process. But the main purpose of bringing this scheme is to prepare the country’s army in a better way and the Supreme Court has said that it is in the interest of the country.
Entrance Exam Pattern Change
Sometimes earlier, to join the Indian Army under the Agneepath scheme, till now candidates had to undergo only physical fitness and medical tests, but now major changes have been announced. Yes, recently Indian Army has announced to conduct online Common Entrance Test (CEE) before physical fitness and medical test for candidates who want to join the army. That means now the candidates have to clear this exam first. As of now this information has only been released, the official notification will be released in mid-February.
What are the salient features of the scheme?
- Objective of starting the scheme The primary objective is to recruit the armed forces to serve the country for four years.
- Targeted persons under the scheme – Defense forces are targeted in the scheme of being appointed to serve the country for a fixed period of time.
- Advantages of being appointed to Armed Forces – Armed forces calculations show that enlisting soldiers for duty can lead to thousands in savings, pension benefits and allowances.
- Deploying conscripted armed forces – The best personnel in the armed forces can continue their employment even after completion of tenure if there are vacancies for them.
- For the implementation of the scheme, the department will help – The Department of Military Affairs is entrusted with the task of assisting in the successful implementation of the scheme. It will begin training a small army on a tenure-track basis.
- Defense Budget – 5,25,166 crore is the total fixed defense budget for the current year and includes Rs 1,19,696 as pension of defense personnel.
Therefore, being a part of this scheme and training process will help the armed forces to build a youth profile and get better opportunities based on this in future.
Enrollment of Agniveer for various posts
It is said that 25% of the total armed forces will be recruited to the regular cadre post after completing their four years of service. However, all candidates can apply voluntarily for the cadre post. In this regard, the ministry added that candidates for each officer post should serve for another 15 years in the Indian Army.
What are the terms and conditions for the recruitment process?
The recruitment under this scheme will be for a different rank and not the same as the existing posts. However, after completion of four years tenure, armed forces can apply for permanent post, which will be considered based on objective criteria. It will be performance-based and up to 25% of candidates from each batch can apply for regular cadre in the armed forces.
The registration of fire fighters will be done through an online system, which includes campus interviews and rallies from technical institutes like industrial training institutes. It will be under the “All India All Class” category, where the age eligibility is 17 to 21 years. Moreover, candidates must pass medical qualification to get appointment in any particular profession or category. The basic educational qualification for these posts should be 10th.
Who is eligible to register for the scheme?
Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria to register for the scheme.
- Identification Details – Armed forces applying for this scheme must be natives of the country and armed forces from other countries are not eligible for this scheme
- armed forces Armed forces must undergo minimum training while applying for a four-year tenure
- Educational Details – Candidates applying for these posts are required to submit appropriate educational background details so that their eligibility is properly assessed.
- Age Limit – Age limit for armed forces should be 18 to 25 years
However, the enrollment process for the scheme will be open to both men and women and will include a training period of four years. A total of 46,000 armed forces will be recruited this year as announced by the state government authority. The recruitment structure under this scheme will be based on the strategies of different countries, with slight changes and modifications. It will be as per requirement of Indian Armed Forces.
Documents required for registration of the scheme
- Identity Cards – Candidate should submit Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and equivalent documents while applying for the scheme.
- Background Details – Candidate should submit documents that they are armed forces and provide proper certificates
Procedure to register for the scheme
This plan has been announced on 14thTh June, and other registration details are yet to be announced. Interested candidates should keep an eye on their respective portals. There are official sites
Benefits of this scheme to armed forces
Benefits under the scheme include a customized pay package with additional hardship and risk allowance. After four years, they will receive a one-time stipend package to honor their contribution.
Apart from this, the state government will check the accumulated amount with interest. If the recruits contribute Rs 5.02 lakh, it will be Rs 11.71 lakh at the time of exit, which is referred to as service fund. The amount paid to the armed forces will be exempted from income tax.
Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2022
‘Agniveer Vayu’ recruitment to be held soon Indian Air Force has announced the recruitment of ‘Agniveer Vayu’. Those who are willing to join the Indian Air Force will be called Agniveer Vayu after recruitment. Addressing the media, Air Marshal Suraj Kumar Jha said there will be no change in the recruitment process. It is noteworthy to mention that all enlistments in the Air Force will take place under Agnivir Vayu. In the first year, fire fighters will be 2% of the army. However, it will reach 6,000 in the fifth year. “Agnveer Vayu” will recruit for four years. After that, only 25% of “Agnaveer Vayu” will be given to the army permanently. The entire process will be decided by the Air Force.
Frequently asked questions on the scheme
question- What does the plan mean?
ANS- is a short-term recruitment scheme for All India and Armed Forces.
question- What is the age limit for enrollment under the scheme?
ANS- Age limit is 18 to 25 years
question- What is the service period provided as part of the plan?
ANS- The post will involve four years of rigorous training
question- What is the salary package of firemen under the scheme?
ANS- The annual package starts at Rs 4.76 lakh and can go up to Rs 6.92 lakh till the end of service. This includes allowances and non-contributory insurance.
question- Are women eligible to register for this scheme?
Answer- Yes, women are eligible
question- Which is the official portal to apply for the scheme?
ANS- Portals are careerindianairforce.cdac.in, joinindiannavy.gov.in and joinindianarmy.nic.in.
question- What will the training process involve?
ANS- It will be equivalent to armed forces cadre with military exercises.
Other Links –
- Scholarship Scheme 2023: Central Government is offering Rs 75,000 scholarship to all students, apply soon
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023: Govt to give loan of up to 5 lakh interest free, now women will become millionaires, know how?
- E-Shram Card 2023 : Payment has started, check if it has been received in your account
- Solar Power Scheme 2023 : Govt Giving Free Power, Know Who Benefits & How?
- CTET Exam 2023 : Worries are over, rules have changed, apply before this date
- Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2023, Free Wi-Fi
- Shika Aur Kamwa Yojana 2023 (Khojo Aur Kamao Yojana)
- Free Ration Card : These people should submit the ration card immediately, otherwise they will have to pay penalty, know what are the new rules
- PM eVIDYA : One Nation One Digital Platform | PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme 2023
- Old Age Pension : Register now that you will get Rs 1500 per month pension
#Agneepath #Army #Recruitment #Scheme #registration #salary #recruitment